chapter iii

'What are you scared of?' Jeabums voiced echoed in the room. His breath is traveling down my throat and I can feel his warmth creeping up my waist.

'Im not afraid' I whispered confidently, wrapping my hands on his back while he hovers over me.

'Then why didn't you kiss me? You know you wanted to.' He hissed, grinding on top of me and kissing my neck. I couldn't even answer him back because of how much I was moaning into him.

'Then let me do something better than kiss you.' I whispered while moving my one hand down to Palm him through his tight jeans. He started moaning and licking my face- wait what?

"Coco no-hey that's gross! Bad coco! Not my mouth!" I whined, sitting up in my bed and realizing that it was just a dream. "Why does this always happen to me?" I sighed, moving my legs off my bed from under my sweat soaked sheets. I only had boxers on and it was pretty obvious that I had morning wood.

"Youngjae-ah, it's you're mom. Can I come in?"

"No! I mean, not right now I'm just uh, not dressed. I'll be down in a minuet!"  I quickly managed to spit out. Once I could hear she was a far distance away, I couldn't bear my situation any longer and jacked off as quickly as I could. It wasn't hard seeing as I just had to recall my dream from a few moments ago and let my imagination take it to the next level. God, I won't be able to look jeabum in the eyes ever again after this.

After showering I went to find my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. Now that I think of it, I don't even remember how I got home. Why was I half naked this morning? Jeabums house wasn't far away, I could have just walked. I still need to find my phone though, and my best guess is that it's still at jeabums.

I threw on sweats and a t-shirt and made my way downstairs, following the smell of the fresh pot of coffee my mom made. My heads killing me from drinking last night even though I only had two shots and a bottle of beer so I wanted nothing more than coffee and a gallon of water right now.

"Hey sweetie, do you want anything?" My mom said, humming and already making me breakfast before I could answer.

"Yes, thank you. You're off today?" I asked. She's always traveling for business so I'm surprised she's even home. It sucks living with one parent and them never being home but you get used to it. It gets lonely, but I have a lot of free time to practice singing without anyone making a fuss about it.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about that. I'm off today and I'll be home tomorrow aswell, but my boss asked me to go away on a month business trip. I've never left you for more than a week. I just-"

"Mom, it's okay. I know we need the money. Once I get a job you won't have to go away so much. You should take the opportunity." I said hugging her tightly. I hate that she works so hard for us to be able to afford our house that my father left us with. You'd think we would be grateful he atleast left us with a house, but the expense is more of a burden than anything.

"You're right, I will. I'll leave you with money and stuff, what I usually do. Oh - and your friend Jackson came by? He said you left your phone at his house last night and dropped it off. It's on the table."

"Oh yeah, haha. He needed help with his guitar tuning. Thanks." I nervously said. Jackson really saved my ass.

I walked over to look at my phone. I hope there wasn't any cringey pictures from last night.
_______________________________________
Recent

3 missed calls from: 315-768-5466
1 missed call from: wang 개 🐶
_______________________________
2 new messages from: 315-768-5466
        - Wish we had more time
        -i jus wantto hear ur voicex
_______________________________
○♡jackson_wang856 and 31 others liked your post on Instagram

_______________________________________

This was not what I was expecting. I can only assume that the phone number was jeabums from the texts. I entered my password and texted Jackson the number, hoping he had it in his contacts. While waiting for his response I clicked on my instagram, wondering why I was getting so many likes.
_______________________________________

♡:Jackson_wang852 and 31 others 333cyj333: 👅👅 Jackson_wang852: holy shit yjJae_bum: where did you find this at? ;)View all 5 comments

333cyj333: 👅👅
Jackson_wang852: holy shit yj
Jae_bum: where did you find this at? ;)
View all 5 comments

Ohmygod, did jeabum post this on my phone? There's no way I posted this. I don't care how drunk I was, I wouldn't embarrass myself this much.. 

~Ding~

1 new message from: 315-768-5466
         - youngjae?

A/N
This is a lot longer than the other two but I had to put some background info in:) thank you guys for the votes!! This has 80 views already?? It's not even that good lol so thank you guys so much!!

Also I didn't really look for grammatical errors so bear with me