34.

Third Person's Pov

"hyung! help me, " jimin whined while slapping hoseok's chest repeatedly.

hoseok just laughed while ruffling his dongsaeng's hair and pulling him up to stand. they were currently practising for an upcoming dance competition.

hoseok decided to collaborate with jungkook and jimin since they're both professional dancers. but jungkook was unable on that day due to school matters.

jimin ruffled his hair before getting into position, waiting for his hyung to start the music.

and once melodies were heard, both the dancers danced to it - their bodies swaying and moving to it.

-----

"taehyungie, come here, " jimin plopped on the sofa.

taehyung has decided to come visit jimin but he was too busy typing away on his phone to realise a needy attention person with him in the room.

a pillow was chucked to taehyung's head and soon followed by a groan.

"what the hell jimin?! "exclaimed taehyung. eyes shooting daggers to jimin, jimin held his hands up as surrender.

"pay attention to me, " jimin complained while crossing his arms.

taehyung just huffed before standing and going to the main door. he was about to turn the know when he heard a disappointed voice.

"taehyung, don't leave me, " jimin said, inching closer.

in all honesty jimin doesn't know what's been happening between them. few days since the last date and taehyung been distant and only pays attention to his phone. and for jimin, he feels it's unfair.

"fuck off, " taehyung retorted before leaving and slamming the door back.

heart cracking at the cuss, jimin just shrugged and went back to the couch. he couldn't cry. he can't. maybe taehyung is busy. that's the only sentence playing in his head.

♡7,950 likesp

♡7,950 likes
p.jjimin smile hides your pain
View all 796 comments
mamajin oh no what happen
daddijoon ^^ we're bringing ice creams
jungcookie no hyung :(
jungcookie count me in @ daddijoon
agustd I'll send you memes
agustd just don't be sad okay
urhope I'm bringing myself so be happy
bbam jimin don't be sad you're too cute to be sad
wangjackson ^ well said
jjunior 💕💕