47.

taehyung knocked on jimin's apartment door. yes, the group of boys, mostly known as beyond the scenes or bts for short, haven't moved in as a group into the dorm because of a little financial crisis. but back to taehyung.

the door opened few seconds after, and taehyung took that opportunity to barge in before jimin closed the door on his face.

"what the hell are you doing kim taehyung? " jimin exclaimed while closing the door.

taehyung turned to look at jimin, hands clutches together, a sudden wave of nervousness rushing in.

"i-im sorry jimin. but i really like you. please don't stay mad at me -" before taehyung could complete his sentence, he felt a pair of arms hugging him ever so tightly.

"happy late birthday jiminie, " taehyung said before letting out a brief chuckle.

jimin removed himself from the said boy before looking at him in utter confusion.

"the fight we had? "jimin nodded, "it was part of your birthday surprise, " taehyung said before bursting into a bigger fit of laughter.

before jimin could react ,the door was knocked loudly and jimin reached to open it just to be met with the sight of his group members with cake and balloons .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "jimin covered his ears before plunging to taehyung to tackle him into a headlock.

"you" smack "piece " smack "of " shit" smack on the forehead were given after every word and taehyung winced in pain but he couldn't help but feel the tinge of happiness seeing jimin smiled bashfully.

after that, the members set up the table and hurried jimin to make his wish so they could eat the cake. it was an amusing sight. jungkook almost tripping face first on the cake, then yoongi stubbing his toe on the coffee table. afterwards namjoon stubbed his toe at the sofa leg and hoseok almost burned his shirt while lighting up the cake.

"may we all reach the level of success, " everyone cheered and brought their cups of coke together.

and while everyone was enjoying themselves, taehyung and jimin took it upon themselves to make up for lost time with cuddling and snuggling

"i really like you jimin, and im sorry for hurting you, " taehyung said into jimin's head before kissing his forehead once realizing jimin fell asleep.