Little Dark......... (And other Crap!)

Yeah.....I went a little......dark....in my last chapter....of.........."Dark vs Light"........didn't mean to go that deep into the dark world, but a did....so....I....got to.....live......with that....... oh God please forgive me for going to deep into the dark world!   PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!! Oh, forget it. I'll just do it again so doesn't matter!

I'll just have to keep begging every single time, I go to deep into the dark world! I'm sorry if I triggered any depression......... I should put a warning............Nah, I'll do that later!

NO!!!! NOW I'M PROCRASTINATING!!!!!!! Procrastinating is basically, where you say you'll do something tomorrow, and you keep saying that, until you really have to do it. Like cleaning your room. I say I'll do it tomorrow, but I never do it.

~~~~~~~
Something good happened! I went to the doctors today, because my throat was hurting, the good news is I DON'T HAVE STREPT THROAT!!!!! YES!!! But bad news is, I could have some kind of other sickness  starting with an 'M'.  Idk how to spell it (I can't even say it right!)

Buy I wish time would hurry up!  Its only 9:59 PM!!!! I want it to be 9:59 AM!!!!!! Why can't the Earth move faster!!! Earth's not even a planet! Its a freaking snail!!!!!!!!

BYE~!!!!!!!!