chapter 4

After Viktor took our pants off that put us in just our boxers... well, Viktor in his boxers... I wear panties cause it helps put me in little space. Plus I just think I look fucking hot in them.
Viktor looked down and took notice of the panties I was wearing, being a dark purple pair, there not my favorite pair but there cute. He smirked "naughty boy" he mumbled huskily. I giggled and pulled him down on top of me, my body was warm from the alcohol and... the current situation. He grabbed my thighs and pushed them apart, he lowered his hips between my thighs and started to grind on my crotch with his. Heavy grunts and little moans escaped his lips, where as I was already begging and moaning. "V-viktor!" *smack* "ahh! Yeah!" He slapped my ass hard. And I moaned. I'm so fucking drunk. But I love it. "What's my name slut?" He husked in my ear as he slapped my ass again. "Harder daddy!" I moaned. That was enough for him to emit a low growl and flip me over, my ass was sticking up in the air as he pushed my face to the pillow and I kept it there. *smack* "Mmm!" *Smack* "Yeah!" *Smack!* "Ahh!" *SMACK* "Ahhh!" *SMACK!* "F-fuck daddy," I whined pittily. My thighs were shaking from pleasure and my dick was leaking pre cum all over my thighs. Viktor's hand came around me and his fingers were resting at my lips. "Suck." He commanded. I took his finger in my mouth and he moved them in and out, shoving them down my throat a little before bringing them back to my rear. He, without warning or teasing, shoved two fingers deep in me and curled them, "Ahh- ahhhhhh! Daddy! P-please move, please daddy harder!" After curling his finger he just left them there, not moving at all. Smirking. I knew what he wanted me to do. So I drunkenly did it. I moved up and pushed myself down. Fucking myself on his fingers. "Mmm, daddy!" I moaned. I was drunk and my vision was past blurry, but I could put on a show, I'm just more shameless when I'm drunk. And more slutty, but still! I can put on a show drunk or not. I was moving my hips so my ass would bounce with me, just to tease him. He was drinking in the sight. Suddenly he flipped me on my back and put his hand on my hip, keeping me down as he pushed three fingers in me and finger fucked me. "Daddy right there! Fuck yeah!" I moaned out as he hit my prostate. He continued to abuse my prostate with his fingers before I started begging for him. "Daddy I want you in me, please Daddy!" I whined as he was going slow, too slow for my liking. "What do you mean yuri? My fingers are in you, what else do you want?" He asked tauntingly. Alright, he wants me to beg so I'll beg. "Oh fuck, daddy I want you to fuck me with your big dick please daddy, spank me while I cum, please daddy I like it rough." I whined all of this in the sluttiest moan of a voice I could muster and tried to meet his thrusts but his hand was still holding me down. He looked like a tiger ready to pounce on an elk. "Spit or lube?" He asked as he pulled his fingers out of me and took his hand off my hip. "Spit." I said as he then spit on his hand and stroked himself. Other than Viktor being extremely hot there is one thing very special about him. His dick. His dick is eight and a half inches long, ten hard. We've fucked before obviously, but never bare back like were about to. He started to push into me and I pushed back on him, impaling myself on him. "Fuck daddy your so fucking huge!" I screamed out. "I'm not all the way in yet Yuri. If you think that's good I'll fuck you into oblivion." He stated dominantly. "ahh! Yeah!" all i could do was moan while he pushed into me, after what seemed like an hour but was probably only 5 minutes, he was all the way in. "yuri, can I move?" he asked me gently. I nodded fast and pressed myself against him, wanting him to move so bad. He didn't dissapoint, he started thrusting at a normal speed but went faster as i moaned out for him. "daddy! harder, please daddy! fuck me harder!" I moaned as he sped up and fucked me harder, grabbing my hips tightly and pounding into me. I let drool go down my cheek as I arched my back. "Your dick is so deep in me daddy!" I moaned out, feeling him brush my prostate over and over. "Yeah, all the way in your stomach you slut." He spat in my ear and sped up. I moaned loudly and tried my best to keep up with his thrusts, but he was fucking me so deep, fast, and hard I couldn't do anything but go limp and let him plow me till I couldn't feel anything anymore. After cumming more times then I cared to keep track of I felt him start to thrust slower, and his grunts were getting louder and more aggressive. I tightened my walls around him and I felt his dick twitch before he came inside me.

So I don't see a need for a clean up scene but there will be a little after care scene in the next chapter cause us littles have it hard 😉 luv yah guys, like comment and vote babes 😚