|8|

I doubt you want to hear why I haven't updated..anyways, here it is!

-

JAEBUM'S POV

"But you're so cute!"

Jaebum quickly turned away, not wanting the younger to see his blushing face. It was an accident, he didn't mean to blurt that out. 

But what if he really did like Youngjae? What would the other feel about him? Youngjae probably knew for a fact that Jaebum himself was someone who couldn't keep a relationship for a long time. But he had never felt this way around someone, and it just felt so cliche.

After some while, Youngjae finally said, "So, w-what brings you to the roof today?"

Jaebum looked at smaller one, and saw that he was blushing as well. 

"Um, I guess I just wanted to clear my mind, you know. A lot has happened lately for me. How about you, what brings you here?" Jaebum said, trying really hard not to stutter.

"O-oh, I always come up here. I like being alone, and being here calms me down."

Jaebum nodded at Youngjae's words and turned his head to the direction the younger was looking at. It was a nice spring day, with the wind blowing slightly.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you hyung," he heard Youngjae say softly, gathering his items to go back down.

Jaebum quickly said, "N-no, it's okay. You seem like a nice person. I'd like to talk to you more. What do you want to talk about?"

"I d-don't know, it's up to you.."

"So Youngjae, do you like to eat sweets?" Jaebum asked nervously, trying to turn the conversation the way he wanted, because he wanted Youngjae to tell him about that donut shopped he worked in.

"Well.."

See you guys next chapter :)