7: balls

Arabella Pov:
I woke up to growling and I yawn. I open my eyes and saw that I was in Jake's lap. I look and see Jasper Alice and Edward. I roll my eyes and got comfy again.

"Your in werewolf territory​ leave" I say and Edward glares.

"Not until you come back. Bella is depressed and won't eat." He growls and I glare at them.

"Is that why you came for me. Because poor fucking Bella won't eat. Get out before you get killed." I snap and got up. Jake got up and brought me inside. He gave me clothes and showed me the shower. He left and I took a shower. I washed up and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and Jake smiles.

"Damn it I owe you twenty" Embry sighs and I sat down. I look outside to see Sam talking to Carlisle. He looked mad.

"Ara come out here please" Sam yells and I went outside. "Tell them you want to be here." He sighs and I nod.

"I want to be here" I say and went in. I felt an arm around my waist and I sigh.

"If this is Emmet Carlisle Edward or Jasper your balls will be ripped off." I growl and I was let go. I saw Carlisle. I kicked him into the forest and glare.

"I actually felt that" Carlisle said and I shrug. Jake came out and Jasper growls.

"She is coming back" Jasper snaps and the boys got in front of me. I push my way threw and Jake wraps an arm around me.

"No she won't she said she wants to be here now leave before we go to war" Jake snarls and they growl. They left and I saw Jasper sad. I frown and shake my head.

"Jasper likes you" Emily said and I nod.

"I kinda figured that" I say and look at Jake. He let go with a blush on his cheeks. I giggle and sat down.

"I told Carlisle why you don't want to be with them. He understands but he only wants you safe." Sam said and gave me my bag.

"I'm with a pack.of dogs I'm fine and worst comes to worst I'll let them protect me." I groan and they pout. A vampire came out of nowhere. He was tackled by Jasper and torn apart. I throw him my lighter and the wolves growl.

"It's sad because I know it's more then that" Jasper said and fought another one. He was good. His shirt was torn off and I drool. Leah covers my eyes and I took her hand away.

"We told you to leave" Quill snaps and Jasper sighs.

"I don't want to start anything I just want her safe as much as you do. May I call a truce?" He asked and they look at me.

"Only if I get some fucking cheesecake! No one has gotten me cheesecake and I'm getting pissed!" I exclaim and Jake laughs. Jasper dissapered then came back. He hands me cheesecake and I start to eat.

"Only till this is over" Sam said and he nods. "Will you show us how you fight?" He asked and Jasper sighs.

"If you will with my family it's easier for everyone" He said and Sam thought about it. He nods and I bit Seth's hand. He tried to steal my one true love!

Oh hell no!

"Damn women" he yells and took his hand away. I pout when I saw none left. I saw Jake chewing and I glare.

"Hey you love me" he said and got up.

"I love cheesecake more dog" I growl and he ran. I went after him and everyone laughs.

Author note:
Ooo cheesecake sounds great right now.

What's your favorite dessert?

I'm married to cheesecake now.

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!