16: cake

Arabella Pov:
We cut the cake and I took a piece. I smash Jass head in it and everyone laughs. I lick his and moan.

"Holy shit that is good" I exclaim and they all laugh. Jass wipes off and Jake's his head. We ate cake and relaxed. I ignored mom and the men.

"The rings are so pretty" Rose said and I look at it.

"Not as pretty as you" Emmet said and she slaps her chest. They kiss and we chuckle. I look at the ring and smile. He kissed me and I kiss back.

"No sex at the table" Carlisle said and I pout.

"But you do it" I protest and they face palm. I got cake smashed in my face and saw Pual. "Oh you bitch".I said and took my heals off. I lift my dress and got a big piece. His eyes widen and I went after him. I tackle him and smash his face with cake. I walk back and wipe off.

"It's up my nose" He yells and I shrug. Jasper nibbles my ear and I roll my eyes.

"Horny bastard" I said and he shrugs. I roll my eyes and ate food. I sip my soda and lean on his shoulder.

"I love you" I whispers.

"I love you then life it's self" He said and I smile. "Wanna dance my fair lady" He asked and I giggle. We go to the dance floor and started to dance. I smile and everyone stops. He twirls me and I laugh. I flip.him and smirk.

"That's for tackling me the other day" I say and he glares at me. I squeak and ran. I ran behind Jake and Jasper ran over. He grabs me and dips me. He kissed me then drops me.

"That's for teasing me" He said and got me up. I kicked him in the shin and he chuckles.

"Can I steal her?" Dad asked and Jasper hands her him. We dance and I danced with others. I was in Jake's arms and he sighs.

"I want you" He mumbles and I shake my head.

"I'm Jasper's Jake you'll find your imprint and for him or her" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Your a werewolf he is a vampire it shouldn't have happened. Your gonna live with someone who has no heart or soul." He snaps.

"He has a soul unlike you Jacob Black" I stop dancing walk away. Jasper came after me and I stare out at the ocean. He wraps his arms around me and looks out.

"Baby don't listen to the mutt the only thing that matter is you and I. It's our wedding day darlin smile and enjoy it" He said and kissed my neck. I whimper. "Think about how I'm gonna ravish this fucking body. Your half vampire so you don't need sleep really." He growls against my skin. He sucks and made several hickeys. I moan softly and he chuckles.

"Where are we going for our honeymoon anyway?" I asked and he trails his hand down to my butt.

"Jacob it's not nice to stalk people" Jasper snaps and Jacob came out. The whole pack did.

"When you two come home me and you are fighting. To the death." Jake snarls and the Cullen's came over.