_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 6*_

((Note: Nothing to do except others POV, let's do this.))

*Neo POV*

*I was waiting for Khiry to try to get the white knight from me. I heard some bushes rustling & saw him coming out, looking mad.*

Me: No smirks. No board. Let's end this.

*I then pulled out my sword & pointed at him. He was shocked to see it.*

Me: That umbrella has a katana!?

*I nodded. Then he sighed out of frustration.*

Me: You know what, I don't have time for this reunion, give me the knight......

*He conjure up not one, not two, but three katanas on his left waist, but pull one out & aim it towards me.*

Me: ........or I'll take it from you.*

*I did a "bring it on" gesture with my hand & he charge at me, ready to strike, but I block his attack. We kept doing this, back & forth, swords clashing. There are times where he try to get the knight, but I pulled away quickly. I landed safety away & we stopped fighting. He started to leave & I got confused, seeing in his hand is the white knight.*

Me: Never underestimate me.

*He went back to the bushes & that is the last time I saw him. I smiles seductively to myself.*

Neo(head): He will be mine.

*My POV*

*I put the knight back on the pedalstood & see if anything happen.....& I was right. I then see Ruby & what it look like she is stuck. The Death Starker is closing in on Ruby. I unzip my jacket & take it out. The impact on the ground make everyone notice as they see conjure up two katanas & dash off to Ruby. When the Death Starker close its stinger on Ruby, I immediately froze it to the ground.*

((Note: His hat really holds on to my head))

*Ruby POV*

*I was expecting his stinger with kill me, but I didn't expect is when I look & see a guy with a weird looking symbol on his back. He turn around and it was Khiry.*

((Note: It's a lin Kuei symbol

((Note: It's a lin Kuei symbol.)

Me: Are you okay?

Ruby: Yeah, I'm fine.

???: You are so childish.

*We then see Weiss walking towards us.*

Weiss: & dimwitted, & hyperactive. & don't even get me started on your fighting style. & I suppose, I can be a bit......

Me: ......Difficult?

Weiss: Yeah. But if we're going to do this, we're going to have to do this together. So, if you quit trying to show off, I'll be.....nicer.

Me: You? Nice? I want to see it to believe this.

Ruby: I'm not trying to show off. I want you to know I can do this.

Weiss: You're fine.

*I then saw her turn to face Khiry.*

Weiss: I will get you for that smart remark you just made.

*I see him smiling before I smile because he save me.*

((Well, I am this Ch. 8 3 part. Plus my phone is going to die. Also I am a Fox fanuns with Fox ears & tail........& I have a crush on Velvet Scarlatina. This is the writer note so.......stay shocking.))