_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 12*_

((Note: Yes! I suck at doing love scenes & making chemistry. SUE MY ASS!! 1 part Forever Fall. No back talk! Let's do this!))

*My POV*

*It was night time, we are all in our PJs & we have a field trip in the morning. Weiss, Blake, & Yang are asleep & I was cleaning my gun at my desk, when I heard a door closed & saw Ruby.*

Me: What were you & Jaune doing in the hall?

Ruby: Ooh. We were just talking about being a leader.

Me: Ohhh. To be honest, I was shocked to hear that Ozpin made you & him team leader, but I should expect for you two to be the best you can. I'm proud of you.

Ruby: Thanks.

Me: Now, one more question. Why was he in the hall?

*Ruby grab a chair, pull it next to me, & sit in it.*

Ruby: Well, at first, I thought he locked himself out again.

*I did a "Hmm" in a more expected way.*

Me: I'm not surprised we can learn our mistake the first time it happened.

Ruby: Yeah. So I told him not to be a failure & never a failure in our eyes.

Me: That was new.

*Ruby put her chair back & head to her "bunk."*

Ruby: Don't stay up too late.

Me: Yes, O fearless leader.

*Ruby then went to sleep as I was thinking about the reason why Jaune will be out this late.*

Me(head): Hmmm.......I got a bad feeling that someone put a leash around Jaune. I'll figure it out later.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Writer got a new Dragon sword from Chibi Winter.-

*Weiss POV*

*It was morning & we are all dress. Khiry is in the bathroom. He sound like he's finish so I open the door, but the second I open, Khiry cover his hair.*

Khiry: WEISS!? SHUT THE DOOR!

*I quickly close the door, but something puzzled me, why did he hide his hair? I then realized it & bust through the door, only to see Khiry fully in his hunter clothes. The other went behind me as they saw Khiry feeling sorry.*

Me: Sorry I had to shout at you, Weiss. I panicked.

Weiss: I will accepted your apology, IF you show us what is under your hat.

*I then saw the shocked look in his face & then he sighed. He reach for his hat & pull it off, revealing that even shocked me. On his head are two wolf ears on top of his head. When I look at his expression, it wasn't a good look.*

Ruby: You're.....a fanuns?

Me: Can't we discuss this tonight?

Weiss: Yeah. We will. Right now, we need to make sure we are not lay.

Me: Good.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Weiss being suspicious about Chibi Khiry-

*My POV*

*After our uneasy moment early, we are on a field trip to Forever falls. Glynda Goodwitch leads us in the forest & it is so gorgeous.*

Glynda: Yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But  we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collectc samples from the trees deep inside this forest. & I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so.