Prologue

Hey everyone. It's Love here. I have been getting a lot of questions about the new school year and how some of you are nervous. You shouldn't be! You will meet old and new friends! Everyone will be nice and teachers will go easy on you. Don't stress about it! Have fun on your first few days!
-Negative Love
"And send."
I said as I hit the enter button on my computer. I collapsed on my chair and let out a sigh. I totally act differently then how I sound on the internet.
Hi, I'm Emily Cooper or known as Negative Love. I give people advice on whatever they need. I want to help people with their fears and problems.
I am 15. I am probably too young to be giving advice to others, but most of my audience is younger than me or about my age. I try not to talk to older viewers, but it sometimes happens.
I hear a few beeps and looked to my computer screen. People were already commenting back and having a conversation with others, giving advice and just being friendly.
I'm glad this community is friendly. I follow other bloggers too and I often talk with them. My friends are some of them.
Oh right. I forgot I am going to see them today at school. I am going to Highland High and it's my first day.
I know I told my viewers to have fun and not be nervous, but I'm nervous! I feel breakfast crawling its way back up. I really don't know if I can do this.
There is probably one thing that is motivating me to go to school: Trey Anderson.
He is the most popular boy at school and has a bad boy streak going on. He hangs out with only popular people.
He will never notice a girl like me. I'm plain, boring, and invisible. I can only dream of being friends with him. I shutter, blush, and say dumb things around him. I can only hope of getting him to talk to me.
"Emily, hurry up! You're going to be late to school! I have to drop off Katy."
My mom yelled from downstairs.
I closed out of my blog and shut down my computer. I hid my computer under my bed and grabbed my backpack. I really hope my first day goes well.