Coffee and Bromance. ( Part 1)

*Jacks Pov*

Its been about a year since I moved from Ireland to live with my girlfriend Katie in LA. It's been fun since I get to hang out with her and Mark, but mostly mark. I don't know what happened but i started having feelings for him, but I think it's that I'm excited to be in LA with my best friend. So me and Katie have been dating for about 3 years and I think it was time to ask her to marry me, so a few days ago I woke up super early about 5:30 to 6:00 got dressed and headed to a ring store. I spent about an hour trying to pick the perfect ring out and I finally found it, it was a pure gold ring with a green stone that represents her birth month which was May 2nd. I think it was cute because we were both born in May so it was perfect. ( I know Jacksepticeye is born in February but just play along for it.) When I gave the ring to the lady I was buying it from and she put it in a blue box with a green bow on it with the ring inside of course, I paid for it and took the box. I quickly had to get home so Katie wouldn't suspect anything, so I ran home it was only 2 blocks away so I should make it on time.

As I got to my apartment I unlocked the door and went inside. As I walking I saw pieces of clothes scattered everywhere, It was mostly in the hall leading towards me and Katie's room. I slowly walked towards the door and looked down, I saw a pair of boxers on the floor right next to the door. I slowly creeped the door open and saw Katie and some other guy in our bed!! They were asleep of course and I rushed to the front door with tears running down my face, i grabbed my keys from my pocket and drove to the coffee shop about a block away. I sat and cried for about a half hour in the parking lot. After I semi calmed down I decided to call someone I didn't care who so I called the first Pearson from my contacts... Mark. It started ringing and eventually he picked up with a nice " hey Jack what's up." I struggled to talk not knowing what to say, tears still running down my face and I eventually said "m-mark?" I decided that we should meet at the coffee shop since it's not busy and I'm already there.

" I'll be right there" Mark said quickly hanging up the phone, I sat the phone down next to me and waited for Mark to show up. Mark eventually showed up and parked next to me, I wiped my tears quickly and shoved my phone in my pocket before getting out. Mark quickly got out of his car and ran over to me, I guess my eyes where red and he pulled me into a quick hug saying " are you ok Jack?" I shook my head and hugged back quickly, Mark pulled back from the hug and we went inside. I sat at a corner table by a window as Mark ordered our coffee, we usually get the same thing do he knew what I wanted. He came back sitting down and gave me my coffee, " She cheated on me!" I blurted out and i covered my mouth quickly after saying that.

( Hey guys so I made it longer than the 1st chapter so I hope you guys really enjoyed it. 😜)