Oops......

*Jacks Pov*

I got out of Marks car and he shut the door behind me, I fidgeted with my shirt as he locked his car. I was in my own little world thinking about what I did wrong to make Katie hate me enough to cheat on me, and I felt so horrible that I didn't propose  sooner then I hoped to. " Hello, Earth to Jack "Mark said waving his hand in my face, "w-what?" "I'm going in, are you going with?"" Oh y-yea, lead the way.." Mark started to walk inside so I quickly followed him, falling behind slightly. I was dragging my feet while I was walking and my shoes were dragging on his light blue sidewalk and started to have scratches on them, I was staring at the ground still thinking about Katie. Mark stopped at the front door and bumped into him almost falling over but catching myself, mark chuckled for a second while unlocking and opening his front door. He gestured for me to come in saying " after you." I walked inside and I was greeted by Chica jumping on top of me and making me fall over while licking my face. I started petting her and realized she was sticky and said " Hey Mark, What did you give Chica this morning?" "I gave her dog food, why?" He looked at me concerned.

*Marks Pov*
I looked at Jack wondering what he was talking about, " She's a little bit sticky...." Jack said as he petted Chica 'Sticky? Why would she be....' " SHIT!" I yelled and ran to where I made breakfast and there it was, an empty plate and syrup all over the place and the bottle of syrup spilled on the table and slowly dripping on the floor. I looked back at Jack and saw him covering his mouth, i could tell he was trying not to laugh because whenever he tries not to he covers his mouth, and Chica without hesitation ran off leaving my sight. I grabbed a towel and ran it under the water in the kitchen, after it was damp I started to clean up Chica's mess of syrup as Jack was watching TV. As I was cleaning thought about Katie and remembered how whenever Jack would talk to me she would be looking at her phone texting. I looked over at Jack sitting on the couch and it reminded me when one time Katie and Jack where leaving my house for a visit and Katie left her phone. I watched them as they went into jacks car and drove off, I went over and found her phone on the couch so I walked over and picked it up looking at the screen. It had some guy named Noah on it, so I was curious and looked at the messages they had and she was stupid enough to not have a lock on her phone so I was able to look through her text messages. As I read through them I saw that they were sexting, I wanted to tell Jack about it but I was scared about it and I thought it was just Katie texting Jack but with Noah as Jacks name. So I went through her contacts and Jack and Noah are two different contacts, I looked at Jacks and he sent so many love notes to her and she only text Jack either a 'Thank you' with a love heart emoji or a 'Love you!' And that's it. I read one of Jacks messages that said 'Katie you mean everything to me and I love you so much that I can't live without you. Every breath I take is like you being here with me, I wish you know much I love you💚' I thought it was really sweet but Katie decided to reply with ' Thanks Sean love it' and that's it. 'She's starting to piss me off' I thought I stopped reading Jacks sweet messages to Katie and looked at Noah's messages. I saw pictures of a girl in a blue and pink bikini and realized it was Katie, she was sending Noah pics of herself in different positions with different reveling outfits. I snapped back to reality having my hand in a giant puddle of syrup, I stood up and put the towel over the puddle and walked to the bathroom by the living room. I looked at the couch and realized that Jack wasn't on the couch anymore and I heard water in the bathroom running so I walked over and slowly started to open the bathroom door and slowly started to poke my head inside the door. Chica was inside the bathtub with soap slowly dropping off of her and Jack sitting on the rim of the tub washing her off, I walked in and Chica looked up at me and jumped out of the bathtub and jumped on me making me fall.

( hey guys! I made this chapter a little bit longer and I wanted to make it longer but decided to save it for the next chapter soo..... yea thanks for reading 💜 and next chapter is coming out very soon!!)