A sleepover? (Part 1)

(Photo is not mine I just edited it)
  *Jacks Pov*
        After Mark went to clean up Chica's syrup mess I went to the living room to watch T.V, I flipped through the channels and I turned on Rick and Morty. I watched it for a little bit and looked at Mark, he was focused on one thing in the room and his eyes barley moved. It looked like he was either Daydreaming or dozing off, I looked at Chica who was laying in her dog bed covered in syrup and playing with her chew toy. So I decided to be a good friend and clean her up, I went over and picked her up out of the dog bed with syrup sticking onto me, she dropped the toy from out of her mouth. I carried her over to the bathroom closing the door behind me and put her in the bathtub, I started to run the water checking the temperature every now and then and started to wash her. I put some fancy dog shampoo in Chica's fur and started to wash her off, she looked like she was enjoying it so I started to play with her. After about 2-3 minutes of playing with her i checked the time on my phone '12:45, man it's going to be a long day' I thought, 'I wonder what mark is do-' and before I ended my thought Mark opened the door and Chica jumped out of the bath tub and onto him exited splashing water everywhere."Chica!! Your wet,Get off!" He said playfully as he pushed her off, and she stepped back and started shaking to get the water off of her." Chica come here!" I said and she stopped shaking and walked over to me then I quickly put a towel over her and started to dry her off. "Jack, what were you doing? You didn't have to clean Chica I would've done it." "I know but I just wanted to help since you uhh, kinda helped me." I rubbed the back of my neck smiling slightly. "Jack, your to nice!" I smiled and stood up to walked over to Mark and held out my hand for him to grab, he grabbed it and I helped him up. We both let go of each other's hand and I walked backwards giving him space then tripped over Chica, Mark grabbed me before I fell into the tub of water and we both just looked at each other. We were both in that position until Chica ran off back to her chew toy, and laid in her doggy bed getting it wet, then reality kicked in and Mark pulled me up and looked at my shirt. "What?" I said, "You have stuff on your shirt." He pointed at the syup Chica left on me. " You should probably take a shower and change." I looked down as he was talking and nodded in agreement " oh, but I don't have any clothes over here..." " I have something you could wear Jack" Mark said exited " you do?" " Yea!" He said " just take a shower and I'll put some clothes on the counter for you!" " ok, I'm nervous about what your going to give me to wear" I said fidgeting with the bottom of my shirt " It's fine you'll look cut... I meant fine" Mark said and walked out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I blushed,  'he thinks I'll look cute?' I thought to myself. I smiled and took my shirt off, I looked in the mirror and realized how pale I was. 'Maybe this is why Katie left me' I stoped smiling and took the rest of my clothes off and got in the shower.
             After a few minuets I heard the door open and heard something get put down in the counter maybe? " Mark?" I said " what?....  " he said nervously " whatcha doing?" I said "nothing!" He said and slammed the door. I got out after about 20 minutes and looked at the clothes Mark gave me, it was a Jacksepticeye theme outfit that he picked out, it had a Dark green shirt and Septic-eyes on the light green pants. I put the outfit on and put my clothes in a bin by the door and started to walk out of the bathroom.