1-/

Tyler was scared, really really scared. No not scared,he was petrified. He couldn't move no matter how hard he tried.

    It was dark and there was no sound, it was quiet. Tyler hasn't been here in a long long time. He thought he'd never have to come back, but he thought wrong, he was back inside his mind. Back inside his scary thoughts that would scare a person, or maybe kill.

    He doesn't really remember how he got here. All he does remember is walking home from hell called school and then all of a sudden he feels a hand grab his shoulders and push him to the ground. He remembered the sharp pain that hit him in the sides, ribs and head. That's when he realized, he was being beaten by a group of people from school.

    He doesn't know why they started picking on him but it started in 7th grade and now he's in high school in  his second year. He's gotten used to the pain and purple blue bruises, cuts and broken bones, the names and the looks from others. All of it is normal now but still scary. He wishes it all changed.

    Once it stopped , he lay there passed out in pain. There was no blood but it was really bad. He woke up and tried to stand himself up. He then walked to the woods where he hangs out. It helped him clear his mind and refresh himself. He limped to the nearest tree and lay with his back against the tree. He hurt alot. Tears ran down his face, they were warm, the only warmth he felt.

    He sobbed and slid down the tree clutching his side from pain. He let it all out, his sadness, his pain, his fears, his anger, everything. The woods were filled with crying but it stopped when he heard an deep soothing voice that felt calming.

"Are you ok?"

Tyler flinched at the sudden sound but then hissed at the pain. He turned and saw where the voice came from. It was a boy with bright yellow hair, gauges, and a nose ring. Tyler wasn't scared of this person, he felt calm and it scared him a little. He's never felt like this in a while.

The yellow haird boy asked again in a worried tone. Tyler only nodded, sniffing a little and wiping his tears away with his hoodie sleeves. The boy looked like he played sports or kept in good shape. He wore a NASA shirt, ripped up black skinny jeans and black combat boots. He looked nice.

He scooted close to Tyler and sat next to him. He smelled of lavender and it was relaxing.

"Is this ok?" He boy asked.

Tyler nodded and and looked at the boy.

"I'm Joshua Dun by the way but call me Josh." He gave a small smiled.

"T- tyler Joseph." Tyler said and looked away.

Why was this boy sitting with him, Tyler wasn't complaining he was just curious. But for now they just sat in comfortable silence.  (Ha you thought I was gonna put something else. Aka Car Radio stuff.😜)

●○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Thanks for reading this, I tried. This was my first time so I hope you enjoyed. I kinda like how this turned out so I'm gonna be updating almost every day and if not then I'll still be updating alot. I've written other fanfic here but I lost my account stuff so this my third account, lol ok ppl bye.👽-DJ