2-/

As the two boys sat in silence, Josh decided to break it. He looked at Tyler and saw his red puffy eyes and just wanted to hug him.

"You okay?" Josh asked.

   Tyler looked at Josh and nodded. He was getting sleepy and started to fall to his side with his head on Josh's shoulder. Tyler didn't care, he was to tired and in pain to even care. He felt safe anyways with a guy he just met.

Josh was suprised when Tyler fell asleep on him. He didn't know what to do. Then it clicked, the treehouse, Josh could carry him to the tree house.

    Josh got up without waking Tyler and carried him bridal style. The treehouse wasn't that far from where they were. Once they got there, Josh managed to get up the ladder and set Tyler in the small couch. Josh got bored and just randomly started playing music on his phone and cleaned the treehouse so it didn't look bad when Tyler woke up.

   Josh wondered why he was crying. Obviously he hasn't slept in a while and whatever is keeping him up at night must be bad. Once he finished he sat in the empty spot next to Tyler and decided to take a quick nap.

    Tyler woke up comfortable, he was nuzzled next to something warm. He didn't want to move because how comfy he was, then he noticed there was a hand laying on his head and he started to remember Josh. Tyler looked at his surroundings and it looked like some house. He sat up and saw that he was laying on Josh's lap.  He blushed a little and saw he was asleep.

    Did he bring me here when I fell asleep? Tyler thought. Wow he's nice.