Naughty Hot Nandini

Few hours back in the morning :

Manik's pov :

I woke up with a jerk in the morning and what I saw made my day. My lady love the only love of my life nandini was sleeping peacefully in my arms hugging me tightly. Wait a minute we were not on the bed. Im in a sitting position in our sofa chair and she comfortably adjusted herself in my lap. Aww my baby looked soo cute while sleeping. 

Man tho kartha hai ki kha jau.. hehe.. one second... last thing I remember was , I was with cabir dhruv and abhi were in a bar gulping shots as we had a competition as who drinks the more number of shots and if im not wrong abhi and dhruv dropped in middle and I and cabir continued and there was a tie between us. We both had one more and everyone around was hooting for us. We both gave up at once and we both won.. yeah..! and what happened after that.. how did we come home..? 

oh god..! my head is aching like hell.. I tried to get up from my chair to make nandini sleep comfortably on bed but was not able to get up and the baby kumbhkaran in my lap was in deep sleep. I should get up before she is awake as once she is up she is definitely gonna beat the blue out of me for drinking so much that I don't even remember how I came home..

I tried moving my hands and legs but was not able to. I was even not able to see whats wrong with them I we both were completely covered with the blanket. God.. what should I do now..? I was moving in the sofa because of which she woke up 

"mani.. stop moving.. let me sleep.." she said in a sleepy tone hugging me more tightly. I could do nothing because if she is fully awake then she will definitely not leave me.. I sighed and closed my eyes feeling her warmth soo close to me. The perfect thing about us was she was soo small ki she perfectly fitted in my arms as if she was custom made only for me.. everything seemed so perfect when she smiles.. her presence itself is enough everything goes perfectly awesome.. 

my chain of thoughts broke when her cell started ringing.. it was her bloody alarm.. now she will wake up.. ab mai kya karu.. im not even able to move from this chair.. common manik don't be afraid she is your wife.. tu apni hi biwi sae darr raha hai.. I somehow encouraged myself to face her.. and she slowly.. very very slowly opened her eyes and seeing me already staring at her she smiled and I too smiled nervously..

"good morning.." she said in her babyish sugary tone..and kissed my cheeks

"good morning sweet heart.." I too replied with a relief as she wasn't annoyed and kissed her forehead. She stood up from my lap and the blanket fell on the floor and I looked at myself as why I wasn't able to get up and my jaw dropped to the floor seeing what she did to me.. I looked at myself and at her who was standing in front of me rubbing her eyes like a kid wearing my shirt looking super cute.. wait wait.. what am I thinking. How could she do this to me.. and instead of getting angry im admiring her...

"nandini what the hell is this..?" I asked looking at my hands and legs which were tied up with ropes to the handles of sofa and the legs of sofa respectively

"kya hua..?" she asked casually and my anger was now increasing

"get up you sleepy head.. how can you tie me up like this..?" I asked irritatingly 

"why cant i..?" she replied and winked at me

"stop your games.. and untie the ropes..." i said angrily

"no.. ill not.." she said giving me a naughty look and sat in my lap again and encircled her arms around my neck.. and continued

" are you not comfortable like this..?" she whispered in my ears tracing her tiny fingers on my face.