Chapter 2

"Ms. Chelsea, may i know where are you from ?" A man in a suit asked me. I stayed quiet signaling him that I don't want to talk.

"One of our young master found you lying in the street, unconscious."

"You need to get out of here! It's dangerous !" My mind shouted.
"They will kill you ! " it shouted again. I tried to move but my body won't leave the bed, as if some machine was holding it back. I saw a metal chain which was wrapped around me, connected to the bed I'm sleeping on, stopping me from escaping.

"Let me go!" I said with a rough voice.

"Sorry Ms. Chelsea, our young master told me to not let you out of this mansion without his permission, and you also need to wait for your health to recover as you are very weak right now" he said.

"Arghh..." I groaned in pain as my skin was touching the metal chains.

Normal angels have no reaction to any sorts of metal but me, I guess I am a bit different from them. I cannot touch metals, if I made contact with them for too long, the metal will give me a burning sensation, and it will also drain away my energy slowly, until no energy is left behind. Maybe this is why my mom and dad threw me away. I'm weak.

"Ms chelsea?" The man bought me back to reality.

"Please let me go" I pleaded.

"I'm afraid I can't Ms. Chelsea, because if I do, you might run away."

"Please, let me go now! I will not escape, I promise! I don't like to be trapped like this, I have a phobia !" I almost screamed. My energy slowly draining from all the talking and screaming I had done. Also because of the metals that was in contact with my skin.