Chapter 5

"Why did you bring a girl home ?" A stranger with a lean and tall figure said while the other one walked over to master Cole. The difference between them is that one has a pair of emerald green eyes and his hair is the perfect shade of brown.

"Hey! I'm Sean, this jerk's brother, may I know the name of this beautiful young lady?" He spoke as he gave me a gentle smile and kissed the back of my hand gently. I looked at the man standing in front of me. His perfect silver hair styled in a messy way and his pair of light blue orbs.

"Chelsea" I said as a tint of blush appeared on my face.

"Nice meeting you, Chelsea." I blushed again as I hear my name roll out of his tongue oh so gracefully.

"Nice to meet you too master Sean" I said.

"Stop your charms Sean. It's disgusting me." The other man who I assume is master Ian flashed a disgusted look on his face and averted his gaze to master Cole.

"Where did you found this filthy girl?" Ouch. I looked at his face. As the light of the dinning room illuminated, his face seems more pale compared to the other two. His strong jaw line and lean figure makes me wanna lean closer to him.

"Watch your mouth you idiot! This girl here is not filthy! Man, look at her figure, she looks like a top model!" Master Sean exclaimed as his pair of emerald eyes met with mine. He looked happy but , me who has been an angel once can still see a hint of sadness hidden behind those shining eyes.

"Whatever... I'm always disgusted by women anyways, and from now on please stay as far away from me." Master Ian said again. I feel myself spoke as anger was built inside me. Oh the emotion I haven't felt for a long time.

"Who said I want to stay close to you huh ? I also don't like self- obsessed guys fyi" I replied as our deadly glares met.