Chapter 2: The angel

Many HUMAN children have died over years. One by one, the king has collected 6 HUMAN souls, and was waiting patiently in the throne room for the last needed HUMAN to come.
All MONSTERS were full of hope...

The eighth HUMAN fell into the underground. Her name was Frisk.
She looked alot like Chara, the first fallen HUMAN, and their souls were the same.

None of the other HUMAN children that fell had that trait, because it was special.

The DETERMINATION trait was really rare, and it still is to this day now rare.

She was a peaceful girl.
She had the PATIENCE to spare every single monster. To her it didn't matter how much of her time it took, she just wanted everyone to be happy.

She had the BRAVERY to battle the enemy, but not harm them.

She had the INTEGRITY to belive in morale more than in physics.

She had the KINDNESS to love and accept those who harmed her.

She had PERSEVERANCE to keep believing in herself and others.

She had the JUSTICE to accept her fate...

...and surely she had the DETERMINATION to continue the path she chosen, and free the MONSTERS from that hellish place.

(A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter!! I am sorry that i haven't posted in a while but i just had soooooooo many projects to do, it was awfullll. Also happy birthday to luke {lukeTheHATRed}, my friend who helps me with the storyline. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!)

( A/N Just cleaning up some mistakes..
I sure did have a problem with the word 'fall' in past simple.
Sometimes I used it's correct form, 'fell', but then again I'd also use it's incorrect form, 'falled'
I also erased some stuff because it didn't sound right.
Also, Deltarune ma bois!!!
I played Deltarune when it came out and it is AWESOME!!!
Antonia, out.)