Chapter 4: Accident

Flowey pov.

Frisk and the others had things to do, - soo they left me all ALONE in this bloody room !!
All that i could do was stare at the window and talk to MYSELF.
This literally all to MY HELLISH LIFE !

Some time after the others left the underground, Frisk turned back just to take me to the surface too, (WITHOUT MY OWN WILL, I SHOULD SAY!) but you readers probably don't care about the story of my life, so I'll end this subject.(A/N Romina-chan: FLOWEY, STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL! Flowey: Okay, okay, fine. Jeeeeeezzzzzz.)

I meet everyone, and of course, gave everyone nicknames:

First of all, Frisk. I call her a Merciful Idiot, even though she kinda changed her attitude after staying with those other 2 girls that she calls friends.

Secondly, Sans. I still call him a Smiley Trashbag. Nothing to be said about HIM.

Toriel. I call her a Overprotective Goat Mother because that's what she is.

Asgore. He was the easiest to think of: Assgore. Yep.

Undyne. I call her ANGRY FISH because she gets mad easily.

Alphys. She is a anxious lizard, so thats what i call her

Ashley. One of Frisk's friends. I call her emo because her hairstyle gives you the feeling that she IS emo

Aya. Another one of Frisk's friends. I call her The Cat Human because she has cat ears on the top of her head.

And lastly, Char- , I-i mean Aya was the last, s-sorry for mistaking, I am really so- , wait, why do i fell like I am rolling?
WHAT THE HECK? HOW DID I END UP ROLLING ON THE GROUND OF THE GARDEN?!

OH NO, I AM GOING TO DIE! I WILL SOON REACH THE ROAD AND A CAR WILL CRASH MEE!
I WILL CLOSE MY EYES, HOPEFULLY THE PAIN WILL END SOON!
Ahhh, why am I not dying yet ?
What the hell ?

- Flower boy, you should be more careful where you're rolling.
Who the hell is this guy ?
- Let me introduce myself.

(A/N: Hello guys, Romina-chan here. I cannot let you guys find out who this mysterious guy is for now, but he will be revealed in the next chapter.
Also if you don't know who Ashley and Aya are, Ashley is my OC {she isn't me, tho} and Aya is ItsAfiCa's OC.
Asley and Aya will appear mor frequent when the story will progress.
Thanks for reading this chapter.
I'm out)

(A/N God how cringy was I with those puns and the A/Ns!!!
Also, I made Flowey an ahole..
Sorry to the Flowey fans..
Antonia, out.)