Chapter 6: Another timeline

- I am not from this timeline, buddy. I am from another timeline where you aren't in this stupid flower form, Asriel.
- WHO DO YOU CALL STUPID- ....
Wait a second, did you just call me-
- Yes, goat boy. I know you were prince Asriel before, because when you WERE in this stupid flower form, my sis told me. She told me to keep it a secret, but... I told everyone about that...
- WHAT ?!
- I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.
- Who is your sister, anyways? Frisk?
- Nah. Frisk is my girlfriend.
- Then, who is your sister?
- I want you to guess. How about I tell you something about her and you have to guess who she is ?
- Okay....
- You meet her a long time ago, and she was your best friend.
- NO FRICKING WAY!! CHARA IS YOUR SISTER?!
- Stop shouting, flower boy. Everyone is looking at us.
- Oh, sorry.
- Anyways. My sis really likes to jump from timeline to timeline. My radar is showing that she is here. Can you please keep an eye on around and tell me if you see her? I'll give you my phone number.
- Of course!
- Now, flower boy. Wish I could have stayed more, but now i have to leave.
See ya around.
Before he was about to teleport away, he comes near me and whispears:
- And, if by any chance you and lil Chara are brought back, try your luck. I know you like her, Asriel.
He then teleports in Frisk's room and LEAFes me, (A/N Romina-chan: eyyyyyyy, get the joke, n-no, okay then.....* floats away*) the tomato plant, (or at least I look like a tomato of how much I am blushing Romina- chan: *from up the sky* eyyyyyyyyy- Flowey: STOP INTERRUPTING MY SENTENCES, ANTONIA!! Romina-chan: Okay, Okay. I'll stop. ; _ ;)
*BEEP*
He teleports in Frisk's room and leaves me there.
All i can do naw is blush.
(A/N Hi guys, Romina-chan here.
To say sorry to you, i uploaded 2 chapters today. I am sorry i haven't uploaded anything till now. I have been EXTREMELY BUSY.
Also, in the next chapter, another 2 OC will be introduced. One is mine and one is ItsAfiCa's.
I'm out.)

( A/N ... God the cringe with the puns..
Fun fact: The "alternate timeline" is actually a r.p. me and Luke used to do..
I was Chara and he was himself.
We had all these kinds of adventures together with the Undertale crew.
Then we got back into the pokemon fandom..
Also, just now I realize I never brought up Luke and that alternate Chara ever again.. Funny, huh?
I'm taking a break and then I'll get back to looking over this thrash bin.
Antonia, out)