3.

My legs are dissolved into the steaming bath, the top half of my body covered in bubbles. I have my hair thrown into a bun, and my face is clear of any makeup, leaving my freckles on display. I glance to the mirror, and i see my reflection, tilting my head. I smile, watching how my teeth are now pearly white and straight, unlike when Michael first met me, braces and all. I never understood why Michael liked my braces, or my glasses for that fact, and sometimes i wonder if he ever misses that Jenelle, the nerdy bookworm he fell in love with. My fingers accidentally brush against my private regions under the water, and i gasp, jerking my body upwards. I then sit silently, pondering if i should pleasure myself, as i haunt treated myself in a while, and Michael isn't home for another half an hour at least. I smile devilishly, and i slowly dip my hand under the water again, and i rest it gently on my flower.

I moan, rolling my head around in a circle, with my eyes closed softly, as my fingers work their way in my inner walls, and my breathing starts to heave in my chest. Squeeze my eye shut, as i feel myself about to release, and i hesitate, raising i need to get out of the bath quickly before i do. I sigh, as i remove my fingers from inside me, and just as i peep my eyes open i catch a glimpse of Michael in the reflection of he mirror standing in the doorframe. His toned dark body is on display, and the shadows of the faint light seeping through the window is causing shadows to morph around his muscles. His facial expression is hard to read, his brows pushed together, but a smirk playing at his lips

"Enjoying yourself?" he chuckles, and i shyly submerge my body into the water, covering my skin accept my knees and neck. "You could say that" i gasp, as i realise my oncoming climax from before, and sexual frustration overcomes me.

"Get your ass here right now" i demand, sitting myself up, the water hovering at my breasts, as the bubbles slowly slide off them, revealing them to sex deprived Michael. He widens his eyes, and hitches a breath in his throat.

"In the bath?" he asks, and before he can answer, i stand up, my thick bare body revealed to him, and i reach my hand out to grip his arm, glaring at him, as the water runs down my body onto the tiles.

"Get in this bath right now" i demand, and he smirks, biting his lips. As he quickly undresses himself, i reminisce on our first time. I remember how nervous we both where, and how his family had dubbed he wouldn't be that good, and his dick was apparently small, and oh where they wrong. He is the sort of guy that you'd least expect to be good at sex, and he doesn't notice he's good either, which rolls into how i don't think he notices how much i miss it, the crazy positions and all. He's just naturally amazing at sex.

As he jumps into the bath on the opposite side to me, we stare at each other, not uttering a word, as we let the bubbles coat our bodies, and the steam frizz our hair. Suddenly my sexual hunger disappears, as i go into a trans while staring into his adoring eyes.

"I missed your freckles" he smiles, as he starts dragging his finger in a circle on my knee that peeps from the water. "I never understand why you cover them up" he sighs, and smile bashfully, tucking a strand of frizz behind my ear.

"Same reason i cover my stretch marks" i mutter, as i remind myself of my past scars, covering my stomach and ouster thighs. He frowns, and he slowly moves his body over to me, pushing through the steaming water. He hovers his body between my legs, as his chin rests between my breast, a position he used to always do as teens, as i knew he had a love affair with my 'small cakes' as he called them.

"Don't cover them, it reminds me of..." he stops, and clears his throat, averting his eyes away, as he knows that topic is off limits. He shakes the thought off, and returns to a smile. "I miss your braces and glasses too you know" he giggles, tapping my nose with a single finger.