4.

I feel a nudge at my back, as my body is cradled in my mattress, my face nestled into my pillow. I wriggle my hips around, and push my feet straight, stretching my tensed muscles. A presence fills the air, and a strong familiar scent.

"Sorry for waking you" a small voice whispers, and i shoot my eyes open, sitting up so fast its like I've been jolted on a rollercoaster. I see Michael's shadow slowly sit down on the duvet in the darkness next to me, his face sympathetic. 

"Im sorry for storming out...i needed to clear my head" he reassures me, slicking back his curls behind his ear, as they are messed and ruffled up. I nod, wiping a hand under my eye. 

"Honey im so sorry i really am i didn't mean what i said" he sighs, slowly settling his hand own my cheek, and i feel goosebumps cover my dark body. His eyes are so enchanting, so effortlessly gazing to mine. His hand gently and lovingly caresses my cheek, the way he would as a teenager when he'd watch as i fell asleep in his lap. 

"Im sorry for what i said too" i smile softly, blinking away the coming tears. He quickly shuffles close to me, cupping my cheeks in his large warm hands and he presses his nose to nuzzle with mine.

"Please don't tell me you hurt yourself while i was gone" he softly whimpers, and i nod, my lips quivering in fright for his reaction. He simply kisses my shaky lips, and only briefly, before leaning away and picking up my arm, thats tightly hidden under the sheets. He holds it up, and i see a tear roll down his delicate cheek, and drip down onto his lips, and i quickly lean over to wipe it away. He examines the slits through my arm, and sniffles weakly.

"Never ever do this again. I c-cant see my beautiful wife h-hurting herself o-okay?" he whispers as he sniffles away his tears that are rolling down his skin. I lean over to him, and i press my lips to his, his lips cold and shaking, as is mine. 

"Honey please promise me" he cries, and i nod, kissing his cheeks which leak with cold salty tears. He cups my face in a strong grip, making me lock eye contact with him "Lets skip counselling today" he smiles, and i do too. I pull him down on top of me, our lips not leaving each others, other than when i try to unbutton his shirt. I slide it off his broad chocolate shoulders, still rising his quivering lips. We still both silently cry as we kiss, our faces a mess with tears of grief. 

"Lets have another baby" he smiles. "Its 1 o'clock in the morning" i softly chuckle, unable to keep the smile off my lips for a mili second. He slides my silky pyjama nighty off, and tosses it to the side. Im now only in my underwear, and he admires my bare chest. He straddles above me, smiling, and i wipe away at his cheeks with a small chuckle, but still covered in tear stains myself. 

"We can have lots of babies" i smile, and he giggles, leaning down to kiss the crook of my neck. His curls tickle my skin as he kisses and sucks at the spot, making me arch my back up involuntarily. He moves from my neck, and back to my lips, and i curl my arms around his neck, fiddling and twisting at his curls, as he lovingly kisses me in his warm embrace. 

"Get those pants off before i rip them off" i growl onto his lips, giggling. He flicks his brows, and quickly leans down, unzipping his jeans, and fumbling to kick them off his legs. At last, he tosses them aside, and we are now both in our underwear. He returns to a press up motion above me, and he wraps his hands around my thick waist, while leaning down to tend to my breasts. He slowly sucks on my left one, and i grip the pillow behind me for support, as i lean my head so far back into the pillow i almost bury my whole face. His lips works its magic, and his tongue flicks on my nipple gently, and i then throw my other hand to grip the pillow, my breathing at a rapid rate.