Where you'd go on holiday together🇰🇷

G Dragon:

GD would probably want you to have first pick considering he puts your happiness first, even thought you insist he picks, you're kinda forced. You would probably end up in a argument later till you eventually give in cause you're scared of angry GD.

T.O.P:

Seung-hyun would love to take you to Paris, it being the city of romance and all. TOP is a huge hopeless romantic as well so for him to take you to Paris, be honoured and look after my child for me okay!

Taeyang:

He'd probably wanna go somewhere cold like Iceland (no not the shop) or Canada (in autumn). He prefers cold to warmth because that's when he can make the first move and give you his jacket ayyyyyyyy.

Daesung:

He wouldn't care to much about weather or where you went actually, as long as you were there he was happy. You eventually decided on going to your home country/ you decided to stay at home and it turns out you had a lot of fun together!

(The second part was just in case your hometown is Korea mkay)

Seungri:

This lil maknae wouldn't care went you went either. He'd care about the journey, he'd bring a little picnic and a blanket and he'd take all of your favourite CDs and at night you'd cuddle up in the back of the car and tell each other things no one else knows and ahhhhh I can just imagine how cute it'd be!!

Guys! I finally updated after 2 months!!

Whoops sorry about that ://

I've been really busy though and I want to get my BTS preferences finished soon so I've been trying to make more chapters on that!

Sorry guys

Ily