How you met 😴

G~dragon: karaoke
One night you were walking,drunk and depressed with no where to go when you walked into a nice small karaoke bar. It smelled purely of alcohol so you kinda just blended in. You looked over to a karaoke stand to see a really hot guy rapping into a microphone. His voice was higher than you would've guessed but it didn't sound bad to you, it sounded beautiful. You realized you were staring and he was staring back, you blinked a few times as he stopped rapping and put the mike down.
He walked off the stage comeing closer to you with ever step and smiled when he got there. You looked at him appreciating every inch of his face, every curve and every eyelash on his beautifully shaped eyes.
"Can I buy you a drink?" He smiled.

T.O.P: shopping for hair dye xD
You realized one day you had terrible roots growing in your long pink hair so you decided to go to the shop like you do xD after hours of going in and out shops to find the right hair dye. You when you finally found it you seen a guy maybe one year older than you grab it. You gave up and were about to leave when walking past the till the man past you the box.
"You need it more than I do" he grinned.

Daesung: pet store
It was about 2pm on a Sunday and you were thinking about getting a cat. You've always loved cats ever since you were younger you also had a best friend who loved aswell. He had 3 of them. When you got to the pet shop you seen a familiar face staring at the cats. Little did you know it was your old best friend daesung.

Suengri: concert
You have been a massive Big Bang fan for 8 years now and your mum helped you save up to see them live. Your bias was top but he's gone to the military service, it's their first concert without him basically. Let's just put it like this, he noticed you, you noticed him, you liked him he liked you bippoty boppety boom pregnant im joking but you date

Taeyung: fan sign
It was taeyungs turn, your ultimate bias. He stared at you in aw.
"What? Am I ugly?" You asked.
"No your beautiful" he said

Im sorry taeyungs was so short but I tried to get this up as soon as possible.