Important Update, please read

Dear Lovely readers, or as the original author would call you pumpkins. Yes, for those of you wondering who am I, I am a close friend of WshZeus (Sam). Most of you know Sam as the writer of beautiful 4 stories on this account, some of you had a close personal friendship with Sam, and the others were probably readers who admired Sam's work and never really got the chance to get to know the true person behind these beautiful words.

I on the other hand, had the honor to know Sam personally for 2 years. Sam was one of the closest people in my life, we've been through thick and thin together until unfortunate events led to losing the wonderful human puzzle called Sam.

For those who don't know all the details about who Sam is, Sam is an FTM from the middle east, who was doing field work with the red cross in supporting refugees and and vulnerable people in the Syrian crisis. Sam was recently deployed in Alleppo next to some conflicting rural areas between fighting parties, and this morning while Sam was on a field mission, a mine exploded next to the team leading to 8 injuries and 4 deaths, unfortunately My best friend and team mate Sam was one of them.

I honestly thought these kind of events are only stories to read about in news papers and on TV, but I never thought this would something I have to experience personally with someone I consider as an anchor and my constant support.

This being said, this story will be carried on by two people who were the closest to Sam, and I can honestly say that no one else is more qualified to carry it on. 

Switcho_16 
@calling-camren
Both are wonderful writes who will carry a Camren legacy we all love and appreciate.

Sam, this is for you you mother fucker, it was an honor to serve with you and learn from you all the good things in life. We will always remember your random facts, your sarcastic jokes, your savagery and bluntness, your stubborn head and your extraordinary views on life.  We love you so much buddy and we will carry your memory until our last breath. 

May you rest in Peace.

@LernJergiiBeanie @Switcho_16 @calling-camren @planetgreeneyes06 @jaureguixo