!?mastermind?! Mahiru Koizumi X Reader

~(y/n)'s POV~

I looked at all the photo's I've taken. Every photo had many people happy but me. I was never in a photo. Because of my scar. My (h/c) bangs always covered my left (e/c) eye. A scratch I got from a certain accident. The scar from a falling knife. When I was little I stood beside my mother cooking but you can imagine the rest. You don't know? Well, the knife fell from my mother's hand when my father slapped my mother while cooking. 

The scene unravelled right there. Blood splatters, pain, bruise. Nothing is better than that. Suddenly I was taken back from reality when Yukizome-sensei called my name. 
"Are you listening Miss (y/n) (l/m)?" Yukizome asked. 

"Sorry, no. I've got a problem of my own." I replied. 

"Well, were taking photos of horror. I expect you to do good. Also, would you mind what your problem is?"
Great... Horror. May as well take a photo of skeletons or something. I remember looking at Mahiru's album with stuff like that. 

"Well, Yukizome-sensei. I will tell you my problem and also the solution is too." I answered as I headed out the door.
"Yes, tell the class." Yukizome smiled as she turned to the board. 
"The problem is you and the solution is to mind your business." 
I opened the door and left. I took a few steps out the corridor and then came back into the classroom. 

"I know, Miss (y/n) (l/n) is the Ultimate Monotone but that is a bit too far don't you think?" she asked. 

I ignored the question and headed towards Mahiru. Mahiru looked at me with... lust? I picked up her camera and dragged her out the room. 

"I'll come back later!" I yelled as I went out the classroom again with Mahiru.

I dashed down the corridors and went to Mahiru's house. I didn't notice then that Mahiru was calling my name. 

"(y/n)? (y/n). (Y/N)-chan!!" Mahiru shouted. 

When I reached to her house I let go of her hand. What was I doing? I'm going to do homework with her.
"Mahiru. Sorry. Can we just finish this homework. I've got bad memories about the photography stuff. You know." I said. 

Mahiru sighed and took a step towards the door.
"It's OK. I understand. But don't come in until I say so. It's very bloody hell of a mess." she said as she placed a album on the ground. 
I took a look. It said 'horror photo 2014.' I picked it up and sat on the stairs while I waited. 

I looked at each photo. One photo was where a (e/c) eyed person was hitting a (h/c) haired mother that look like my mother. A bloody kitchen. Just like my past. A scar on the left eye with (h/c) bangs covering it. Just like mine. The story line was written on the bottom of the page.
'A girl's eyes get cut because of the father hits the father. Accidents occur and bloods spill. Despair is the word that can only explain this mess.' said the caption. 
My eyes widened. This is just like my past. It's creeping me out. I must not look. I placed the album on the door step and walked inside the house.

"Hey, Mahiru! I need to use the bath...room..." I whisperd the last part.
There was blood marks everywhere and strings too. This must be the scene she's creating. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I did my 'stuff' and washed my hands. My body froze when I heard a groan. From the bath. 

I took a look inside to see my corpse of my dead mother and my half alive father. 

"MOTHER! FATHER!" I yelped. 

"You see it..." a voice said.

I turned around to see a girl with red hair staring down at me. It had a black and white dear with claws. 
"Now you don't!" she continued. 
The claws stabbed me in the stomach making me fall into the bath tub.
"I wanted to live the fullest with you before you enter the game but I guess not now. Sleep tight (y/n)-chan." Mahiru sighed. 

No wounder the photo looked realistic. It was real...