!?mastermind?! Nagito Komaeda X Reader

(y/n)'s POV

I was now carrying bagels and keys to Nagito. He is a little weird but I still like him. The creepiness makes him special. My talent is Ultimate Detector. I can detect if anything is going to go wrong or right. I can detect who ever is lying or not. But I lied and always say that I am an Ultimate Unlucky student. I am having bad luck these days all day long. I climb a tree and fall because of a branch snapped. I nearly died from blood loss. But Nagito was there so I was saved. I fell from a building trying to stop Nagito from suicide and I take most of the damage from fall. But Nagito was here so he saved me. 

I carried two whole baskets of bagels. When I reached there Nagito was lying there sleeping. I placed the two basket of bagels and started to untangle the ropes and chains that were on Nagito. When I was done I placed his head on my lap. Slowly I patted Nagito's head. He was adorable when he was sleeping. He looked like a color-less doll that was filled with despair and addiction of bagels. 

I was slowly dozing off to sleep.

-TIME SKIP- 

Hajime's POV 

I might had found something that I wasn't suppose to. I think. (y/n) is hugging Nagito and Nagito is hugging (y/n) while both of them are asleep. I tried to back out the door but then tripped and made something explode. I heard two groans. (y/n) and Nagito. 

"AHHH!! I'm sorry. I must be thought as a stalker." (y/n) mumbled.
"No, I don't think you as a stalker. Your the one who brought the bagels right?" he asked.
(y/n) nodded slowly. She was crying a little. Oh, god. What did I do?

"Uhhh. Sorry, did I interrupt anything?" I asked but they just kept on talking.

Awkwardly I walked out of the place. That was very awkward.

(y/n)'s POV

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I cried.

Suddenly Nagito hugged me. Pushing me down to the ground. Our face was really really close. I can feel my face turn hot in every beat.
"Ummmm. Komaeda-san???" I asked.
"Call me Nagito, (y/n)." He replied.
"OK. Nagito... what might be you doing?" 

"Just hugging my hope of course." 
"So that means that you hate me...." 

He looked suprised. He was sweating. 
"What do you mean? I love hope the most?" he asked innocently.
"I am the Ultimate detector. I can tell if you are lying or not. You regret your lie." I replied still with a blushed face.
"Yes. I like despair better than hope. I enjoy it more like Junko Enoshima told me."
"So you hate me?"
"No. Let me rephrase that for you. I am hugging my dear girl friend that I want to marry with."

My face turned into all sorts of red and pink. My face was heating up. He stood up and face me.
"Do you like the mastermind?" he asked. 
His bangs were covering his face so I couldn't see his face reaction.

"Tell me the truth (y/n).." he said.
I replied with happiness in my voice. 

"I love the mastermind. This place is really like cool and all the service. I love the master mind. Despair that I haven't seen in ages. I love the occult club stuff so blood and dead bodies and also there faces I get to see. Marvellous." I said. 

He looked at me with a smile. I was confused. His grey bullish eyes were now the beautiful red. They were beautiful.
"I am the mastermind and I, Nagito Komaeda, wants you to be my partner." he said.

I just simply nod. Tears were filling my eyes. Was I happy? 20 Monokumas started to cover me up. I felt my body touched. When they all separated I was in a black, red and white dress with white gloves with a red crown instead of my pink dress. Nagito was wearing the exact same thing.

"Why are you dressed casual while I dress Casual." I whined.
"Because we can't go out like in a king suit or something I will be noticed easily!" Nagito replied. 
"I guess. Well mastermind I need to blame my killing on someone. Could you pick one person?"
"Of course the brat that disturbed our sleep!" 

-time skip- 

I met up with Souda. This is going to be great. 
"Souda-kun, Souda-kun!" I yelled as I bashed the door.
Souda opened the door and looked at me. 
"What? I'm trying to figure a plan to free Miss Souda so I can make her love me forever. Even if it takes my life." Souda replied. 

"I can. I figure it out. The only person is you though. I can free Miss Sonia and mostly everyone else. But there is one thing I need." I say trying to stop myself from laughing. 
"What? I will do anything to get that! Please." He yelled.
He let me in and closed the door from behind. 
"I need a corpse. The only person I can trust is you. As a Ultimate Makeup artist I would save everyone here." I said whispering. 
He took a few steps back but then patted my shoulder. 

"Tell me. I will do my best. I will just write a letter for Miss Sonia to love me." he said.
"OK. Here I go. When you die and your a corpse I will make you into Miss Sonia. I will take Miss Sonia and keep her away from the hotel and let her escape. I will keep the corpse and do continue the makeup. Monokuma will think it's Sonia died. I definitely make a corpse look alive!" I explained.
Souda seems to be convinced. 

He believed me and started to work. He recorded a video killing himself and love confession. But was I really going to use this to free everyone? Helll NO!

Continued......