Ch.2 Fate?

As I set my jacket down, I yawned a bit. Smelling a sweet and delicious smell of pumpkin pie, I licked my lips. I headed into the kitchen and sighed. My dad standing over the stove putting in the home-made pumpkin pie crust.

The smell of pumpkin came from the pumpkin flavored crust,

and the pumpkin filling that filled my mouth with water. I wanted to eat it really badly by how good it smelled. My dad letted me have a small lick of the filling. My mouth exploded with the cinnamon twist of the pumpkin filling.

((IM MAKING MY MOUTH WATER AAAAAAAAHHHHHH))
I smiled and giggled at how my dad reacted to my over excitement. I drooled over the pumpkin filling after stealing another taste. Since it was time for bed,

I slipped into some cozy pajamas, and sat down in my bed.

Grabbing the blankets of comfort after plugging in my phone, I cuddled into the warm comforted blankets as I drifted off to slumber once more. As the setting re-shifted back to the forest, I looked around cautiously.

Then slowly heading out into the woods, I felt a growing of a presence as my fears soon came to realize who's presence it was. I turned around and gasped seeing Link. It was actually him.
I smiled happily as tears ran down my cheeks.

I ran towards him as he opened his arms offering a hug.

I felt his arms wrap around me, as I nudged my self tightly into his chest."LINK!" I squeaked happily as tears dropped to the ground from my chin. I slowly lifted my head and looked back up at him. His blue eyes looked down at me. This feeling of becoming safe with in his arms felt relaxing.

Was this actually a dream? No longer a nightmare? Of course it wasn't. I rested my head into his chest slowly closing my eyes. But my eyes shot open as he began to chuckle. I knew that I now fucked up." You have met with a terrible fate, haven't you~?"

He asked in a glitched voice.

I closed my eyes tightly as I forcefully pushed him far away from me. I then ran for my life. Hearing his footsteps behind me getting closer and closer, I turned a corner quickly and ran off. Once I got the chance to hide, I took it.

I stayed in dead silence hearing the song of Unhealing grow closer. I then thought of what he asked."You have met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" The word echoed my mind. Fate. What does FATE have to do with this situation?!

As I felt a brush of a soft hand against my arm, I flipped out.

I ran out of the hiding spot, but he had already grabbed me by the arm. I felt him pull me into himself. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly as to not let me go. I squirmed very hard trying to get away from his grasp. But as he whispered something in my ear, it somehow calmed me down.

As he continued to whisper these phrases and sayings in my ear, I slowly began to calm down. These phrases were from previous games I've played before. Afterwards, I felt his lips brush up against my cheek. My cheeks began turning bright red as my legs closed tightly. It felt like he was touching every inch of my body as his hand slowly grabbed mine.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and smiled.

I tried getting out of his grasp but he had tightened his grip around me. "Please... Let me go..." I squeaked as tears ran down my cheeks. I wanted to wake up from this. I couldn't stand this any more. Then as I opened my eyes, I realized where I was. I was in the fields.

I frantically looked around. Confused on how I got here. It was all quiet while the breeze blew through my hair. Until I heard some one call out my name. I turned to see Link running towards me. I tried running, but I couldn't move.

As he ran up to me I knew that it wasn't Link.

His eyes turned bloody red as a wicked smile spread across his lips. I then was able to run away. But it was too late. He had tackled me on to the ground. I tried getting him off of me. Once I kicked him off, I quickly got to my feet and punched him. He knocked over onto the ground.

He spat out blood and turned towards me with a sychotic smile. I quickly ran off after I saw him turn to me. I ran towards the road and continued to run away. I then jerked up in my bed as tears ran down my cheeks.

Why was he doing this to me?!