Party Time

It was Yuris birthday and Victor and Yuuri have a plan. It's Yuri's first year of being able to drink so out came the Vodka, Tequila, Wine and many other beverages. The guests started to arrive at around 8pm. By guests it was only a few close friends. So Otabek (of course duh!), JJ (Victor insisted), Chris (he just sorta showed up.) and a few others.

Yuri was drunk by 11pm. Victor and Yuuri were starting to pack up and it was only Yurio and Otabek standing in the room. They were talking, laughing and both blushing.

"Otabek I need to tell you something!" Yuri swayed from side to side, intoxicated.

"I'm gay" Yuri 

Otabek looked surprised. All of his dreams were coming true.

Otabek thoughts:

Can I trust his words? I mean he has been drinking. This is to good to be true. Or is it?

Yurio speaks again, "Otabek?" Yurio looks into Otabeks eyes, "I love you."

"Yuri is this you or the alcohol?" Otabek asks.

"Otabek this is me talking. I love you. I've always loved you. I fell in love with you the second we met. There where so many things I could say about you and aboutt how I love you but it would take to long to say. It would probably go on for eternity."

Otabek blushes.

"Yuri if this is truely you talking then well I have something to tell you to."

With his face going green Yurio answers, "Ok but ummm right now, I sorta have to puke."

While Yuri leans over the toilet bowl, Otabek holds his hair back. Once Yuri was finished with puking he curled up on the bathroom floor. Otabek pulled him and held him close to his chest. Otabek picked him up and laid him down on the couch in the living room. Yurio fell asleep in Otabek arms.

"Yuri... I love you."

Yurio smiled and blushed in his sleep.

"I love you too Bek."

------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome for the feels. Lol.

------------------------------------------------------------