/tipsy thoughts/ chapter 2

Finally we get to this building with bright neon purple lights surrounding it, as I start to get closer and closer I can feel the ground shake to the beat of the music. We enter the building full of people crowding the place, blue and purple lights we're going everywhere going to the beat of the music. After being in a trance I turn around to see that most of the group had parted in small groups and went of into different directions of the nightclub, meanwhile I was here practically by my self, even Chris had disappeared.

Well that's just great isn't it.

I thought I might as well do something while I was here and make my way to the bar to sit down on a tall stool. The smell of alcoholic drinks fill my nose along with the unbearable smell of throw up. I sigh and signal the bartender over to where I was, he looks at me and smiles kindly.

"I'll just have some cider please," I ask the man.
He nods and goes to get my drink, I look at the floor where everyone one was dancing. I notice the guy with the soft brown eyes from before,that I still haven't learnt the name of, he seemed to stand out the crowd. His eyes catch a glimpse of me, he then motions me to come on the dance floor. I laugh I slowly make my way to him.

I know that it's weird to go and dance with a stranger, for all I could know he could kidnap me. I shrug my shoulders and finally make it to him, he didn't look that dodgy. He had his brown wavy hair and looked pretty fit, to be honest the hair suited him.

"Hey," I say to him although it sorta came out more as a squeak.

Great start, just great.

"Do you want to dance?" He asks looking down to look at me.

"Sure, why not," I say with a smile.

"What's your name?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me as we started dance to the beat.

"Scarlet, and what about you?" I ask looking up at him.

He smiles " I'm Jack."

"Well nice to meet you Jack," I say with a small smile.

🥀🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🥀

As the night goes on we get to know more stuff about each other and we actually end up getting a bit drunk. Which was shit for me because that meant I couldn't drive home.

Once it got to 11:30pm we exited the bright glowing  nightclub and headed  out onto the streets, where the party continued until late at night. We all ended up hanging out by a bus stop chatting in our small groups of friends. For me though it was more like new friends.

Chris come up to me "So how you getting home since are too drunk to drive?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Um...I'm not quite sure, I didn't think of that before I came here," I say with an uncomfortable smile.

Jack comes up to me and joins the conversation "I have a spare room down the hall from me if you like, then you can get your car in the morning?" He asks waiting for a response.

"Ah yea sure, that can work," I say surprised at his offer.

"Cool, do you have anything in the car you might need?" He says looking over in the direction of my car.

"No, not that I know of," I say smiling, then I look back to Chris.

"Looks like your sorted then," He say come over to give me a hug good bye.

I then say good bye to the rest of the people I meet tonight and then headed to Jack's car which was down the the street from my car.  I hop in the passenger seat in the front and look at jack as he gets in the car, he looks back at me and smiles.

"Hey thanks for letting me stay at yours," I say with a small smile, I knew it uncommon to let a stranger that you meet that night stay at your house, unless you were thinking of doing things.... and I was not going to do anything like that. I don't even know why I would think about that but anyway...

It was a short drive, it was nice though driving with the music and lights of the street, it was calming and tiring. We finally park outside this medium sized house with bright wooden walls and a dark brown roof. By the looks of it he had a fire place which I've always wanted it my house but never had the chance to get a nicer house with one.

"Here we are, what do you think?" He says raising an eyebrow at me and looking at me for a reaction.

"I need this house," I laugh looking him.

"Hey, guess what you get to stay the night here too," he says laughing as he grabs his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door.

The smell hits me first, it was like cinnamon and maple, it was literally heaven. But what was even more amazing was what was inside. It had a warm look with the wooden walls and floors. It was a two story house so there was heaps of space, he had a nice small kitchen on the right, next to the stairs, probably because he lived by himself from what I knew of. And the fire place was on the right with a nice fluffy carpet near it.

This by far is the best place I've ever stayed. I will probably never want to leave in the morning.

__________

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

You think she's only going to stay for one night and that's it or is she going to stay for longer? Comment what you think will happen and also what's your dream house? Comment your answers in the comments.😇

If you suggestions then also comment😘

- em