/the secret LA/chapter 6

I slowly come out of my sleep, holding the covers closer to me for warmth and the sunlight shining in my face from the little gap in between the curtains. I feel more refreshed today, but I know there's still stuff to be done, so with a sigh i flip my covers over my bed and slowly getting up. I put on my black uggs and grab a black hair tie to put my hair in a messy bun and walk out of my room down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen. I can see Jacks already up sitting at the dining table with a bowl of cereal and the smell of caffeine fills my nose. I go to the jug and make a coffee for myself and then go and grab a box of cereal from one of the top cupboards, which was too high up for my arms to reach. The struggles of being short, I turn round to ask jack to help me but he was already next to me grabbing the cereal. But instead of passing it to me he pours more in his bowl.

" well morning to you too, jeez how much breakfast do you need?" I say shaking my head laughing.

" oh, did you want this?" He says laughing, trying to tease me as he held it above my head.

"Jaaack, I'm hungry...," I say sighing, to tired to think of anything as I try and jump up to grab the box, I just catch it and grab it out of his hands. "Are you always like this because you do know that I have to live with you now?" I say raising an eyebrow, smirking as I pour the cereal into my bowl.

"I hate you already," I say sarcastically as I place the cereal box on the table in front of me.

"Why? I'm lovely," he says looking at me while batting his eyelashes.

I roll my eyes and laugh as I take a spoonful of my cereal, " so what's the plan for today? new room mate," I say looking up at him, with my eyebrows raised.

" it's the weekend and well you are new to LA so how about I show you around?" He says heading to the bench to rinse his bowl. He then places it on the bench and walks up to me, looking down on me sitting at the table as he waits for a reply. It makes me feel small and vulnerable like a child, I don't know why maybe it was the way he looked at me and the fact that he's so tall, but it just gave me the chills, in good or bad way I don't know.

"Um...," I say clearing my throat " yea sound like a good idea," I say a small smile on my face. I finish up my breakfast and put the bowl away and then head up stairs to my room to get ready for the day.

I put on some light blue ripped jean, a normal black top and a dark blue jersey with the sleeves rolled up and I then put my hair in a high pony tail to finish off the look. I grab my phone from the counter and head out my room and head back down the hallway just as Jack come out of his bedroom. He had a tight fitted long sleeved white top and some camo pants, he looks at me and runs a hand through his brown hair.

" are you ready to go?" He asks, a smirk tugging at his lips as he waits for me to go ahead of him to go to his car, which I have no idea where it is but I walk ahead of him and head out of the apartment.
🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

We eventually find where the car was parked, it was a black sleek car that looked fairly expensive. Jack hops in the drivers seat while I get in the passenger seat, on the inside was the same with black leather seats and steering wheel.
"So where are taking me first?" I ask looking at him as grips the steering wheel.

" my favourite place in LA," he says smiling as he starts the engine and starts to drive.

A little while later we make it to a slightly busy beach with golden glistening sand and clear blue water. Across the  road from the beach were restaurants and cafes and a few shops here and there with the beautiful view of the beach. Lucky for us we came on a sunny and less busy day than usual.

" is this the place?" I ask taking in view in front of my eyes.

" not quite, it requires a little walk but you'll manage," he says with a glint of excitement in his eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.

I grin and start to follow behind him as he led me to where ever we were going, where ever it was I knew it was going to be amazing.

We start to walk to a little path by the rocky part of the beach, jack looks behind himself checking I was following him, I couldn't help but stare at the back of him as he walked in front of me though, it was kinda hypnotising. After a couple of minutes walking up the small rough, rocky track we make it to a clearing where the sky was in view and there was nothing but the sound of the waves, no people in sight. Jack grabs my arm and leads me down a small cliff where down the bottom of it was the beach, there was a few trees for cover and a couple of logs which made good seats.

The place was beautiful...

"This is the first time I've taken one of my friends to this place," he says searching my face for a reaction.

I grin " I can see why this place is your favourite place, it's..amazing, I honestly have no words," I say laughing. Jack then laughs and shakes his head and obviously not laugh at me, " what is it." I ask.

" I just realised, you didn't bring any togs and we're at a beach," he laughs raising his eyebrows at me in amusement.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Yes I ended it here and yes it's cliff hanger a little bit but just means you have to read the next chapter😂 anyway sorry if this books sucks but please keep reading for me.

What do you think she's going to do in this awkward situation without tog at a beach, or do you think he might do something?

-em