Chapter 4

It's been a long couple months sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I had to graduate lol and I had a very serious case of writers block 😁 well back to the story

Here's a recap of the end of last chapter..

Maliyah P.O.V.

It's been 30 minutes and Mariah still hasn't come back. I should probably go check on her. After all she is my twin.

I walked in the house and in the kitchen stood these fine chocolate and caramel bars, I mean guys. The caramel one looked hot but that chocolate one OMG! He looked so damn delicious.

I stood there just staring for a few minutes before they noticed me. The chocolate one looked at me and OMG the smile on his face had me go weak.

If he comes any closer, I might just melt into a puddle. What did I come in the house for again?

The light skinned one had a confused look on his face. It was cute but, I wasn't paying him too much mind.

Why did I come in here to do? I don't know but I need to get out this kitchen before I make a fool of myself.

I lowered my head covering my face because I knew I was blushing so much I probably looked like a hot chili pepper. I rushed to the stairs and took a breath.

"What did I come in here for? ...........Oh yeah." I said suddenly remembering I came to check on my twin.

I ran up the steps to get as far away from the kitchen as I could. I reached the door to TyTy's room and tried to open it but the door was locked.

"Twin let me in." I said knocking on the door.

"No" she said back. Oh no she didn't just deny me entry to this room. She better open this door before i single handedly break this door down.

"Open the damn door before I break the shit down and you have to explain to TyTy why his room door broke!"

I waited a few seconds until she opened the door. I saw her face.

"My poor baby you look a hot mess. Come here." I said pulling her into a tight hug.

I'm glad she didn't put any makeup on because it would have been all messed up.

"Babe, don't let that ruin the first party of the summer for you. You said what you had to and now it's all over. Stop crying he's not worth your tears."

"I'm not crying over him I'm crying because I finally let go. I feel relieved, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders." She said.

"Okay good because I saw this hot chocolate boy downstairs and he had a caramel friend and ya girl needs some chocolate in her life." I said pulling away from her looking at her.

"Haha you need help. Let's go enjoy this party." She said to me.

"Haha I know. But where you going looking like that." I said giving her the 'you lookin crazy look'.

She caught on immediately.

"Oh I almost forgot let me go clean up first." She said walking toward TyTy's bathroom. "Sis let me tell you! When I was crying and all that earlier. I ran into this boy in the kitchen and he almost knocked me over but caught me."

"Oh really? Did this boy happen to have a chocolaty complexion?" I said getting a little jealous she saw him first.

"No he was more of a caramel color. But I was looking a mess I hope he didn't see. OMG! He was sooooooo fucking hot I want to have him all to myself." She said coming out the bathroom looking normal.