CHAPTER 2

When I was ready Maliyah still hadn't found my curling iron or blow dryer but I'll deal with that later. It was 3:00 by time we got to the mall. I pulled into the parking lot looking for a spot in front of my favorite store Guess. We got out of our 2015 Audi RS 7 and walked into the mall.

"Maliyah hurry up! We gonna be late." This fucker is walking like two miles an hour to the door. She knows I hate to be late.

"Calm your tits damn. I'm coming we not going to be late and if we are so what?!" She yelled back.

"You know how I am. What you're saying is irrelevant right now so hurry the hell up!" I retorted. She really gets on my nerves sometimes. I don't even feel the slightest bit bad about giving her that beating with that pillow. Haha, I never felt bad about it.

She finally walked through the door about three minutes after me. I was looking through the racks for a bathing suit I would like when I heard this familiar voice.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"Damn, I can't go nowhere without you stalking me Trina" I turned around and looked at the person behind me.

"Bitch ain't nobody stalking you. I was starting to think you were stalking me." Trina said.

"Why would I want to stalk your ugly ass?! I don't want to be you and I never will want to be you so, therefore you are dismissed." I said before whipping back around to look through the rack.

"Dismiss me! Nobody ever dismisses me I dismiss-"

"Bitch I guess I'm starting a new trend now get the fuck up out my face."

"Fuck you Mariah"

"Like I did your brother. Alright."

You see Trina and I used to be best friends until she walked in on her brother trying to hook up with me. I told her I didn't want him and that he was coming at me spitting game but she didn't believe me. She swore up and down that it was me and I had fucked him already. I kept telling her it wasn't me but she went off talking shit to these hoes Fatima, Sharkeisha, and Brianna knowing damn well I don't like them. Grimy ass hoe. That's why TyTy ain't want her ass anyway but, I'm not gonna put her business on front street like that.

"Bitch, don't talk about my fucking brother like that when your sister a Thot!" She yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. I know this bitch did not just call my sister a fucking Thot she tryna get that ass beat. Just then Maliyah came out of nowhere.

"Bitch I ain't a fucking Thot. Your mother fucking pussy loose so fuck up outta here calling me a Thot I take showers that last longer than your relationship hoe."

Trina swung at my sister like that girl from that video on YouTube but my sister peeped that shit and caught her hand before it could make contact and punched Trina straight in her face. Trina stumbled backwards holding her jaw. She rubbed her face and attacked Maliyah. She punched her face trying to grab her hair. I wasn't having that shit so I punched her in her mouth and pushed her to the ground. After 5 minutes of them fighting and me getting my hits in, security came running in trying to separate us. I guess we not getting new bathing suits today.

They took us all outside to the police holding area. We were there for about 20 minutes until they told us we were free to go. Hell I'm as confused as you I have no idea what happened to make that happen but I ain't going to jail so I'm outchea. I grabbed Maliyah and headed for the car. It was 4:20 when we got to TyTy's house because we had to stop at another store to get our bathing suits.

"We tore that bitch up" Maliyah said smiling.

"Yeah I know. She just doesn't listen."

"Nope. You gotta show these hoes who the boss is. We the fucking queens of this kingdom."