Chapter 2

The next day's evening Zavier was studying when his phone made a sound letting him know he got a message. He grabbed his phone from the table, behind all the school supplies he had spread there.

Unknown: "Hi"

Although it didn't say who it was Zavier was quite sure it was Fabian. He anyways decided to send a message asking who was messaging him.

Not too much after that he received a new message

Unknown: "Fabian, you remember?"

Zavier: "I do, and guessed it. Just wanted to be sure it really was you"

Zavier messaged him back, saving his number right after.

Fabian: "Okay. What u doing rn?"

In reality Zavier really needed to study if he wanted educate himself, but he decided to lie and say he's doing absolutely nothing. He had no idea why would he do that, but it wasn't like he had really understood himself lately too well, so he didn't care.

Fabian: "Me too. I'm bored"

Zavier had no insterest in coming up with something to do. He got annoyed and surprised himself being so moody. He didn't care if the other boy was bored, they just met a day ago, right?

Zavier: "Well do something"

He immediately regreted that message, thinking he was a bit too rude. But, you can't cancel anything that has already been done.

Fabian: "Don't you wanna do something?"

Fabian: "Maybe we could do something together"

Sigh. Zavier got just more annoyed not even knowing why. He needed to study and he hated the fact that Fabian got him distracted all the time. If not texting him then Zavier was thinking about him instead of actually studying.

Zavier: "Actually, I need to study"

Wow, this boy really is something different,moody and kinda rude Fabian thought. Why do I even bother?

Fabian: "Ok"

Fabian was bored and alone, he hated being alone. He was so scared alone. He tried to take a nap, but it was hopeless so he just decided to take a warm shower and eat something.

He spent at least an hour in the shower, but he was happy to step out more relaxed than he thought he would. Then he headed downstairs to the kitchen and made himself a good sandwich. He read some newspapers while eating but there was nothing interesting going on in the town, he finished his sandwich and went back upstairs.

When he get back to his room his heart jumped when he saw his friend Jimmie sitting on his bed. Fabian wasn't expecting Jimmie and she scared him at first.

"You didn't bring Candie with you, did you?"

Fabian asked nervously. He didn't like Candie at all and was really afraid of the latter. Candie in fact was the reason he was crying when he and Zavier met and he didn't want to see the girl ever again.

"No, I didn't. I still don't get why it was so big deal. You honestly deserved it, and you know, it wasn't that serious, you just overreacted"

Jimmie told. Fabian didn't deserve it and knew it, but he wanted to keep Jimmie pleased and just agreed with her. He didn't want a fight with Jimmie.

"How did you get in?"

he realized to question.

"Your mom let me in"

she answered and tried to sound as innocent as possible.

"She didn't, she's not home. And she wouldn't have done that, you know damn well she doesn't like you. She says that I should hang out with 'real friends' or something. She wants to isolate me from you"

Fabian said. His friend made him a bit annoyed.

"You're right, I climbed up the window"

Jimmie smirked. Fabian sighed.

Fabian and Jimmie had fun for a while. They did all the basic stuff friends usually do together, they talked, played some video games and of course, laughed. But eventually they ran out of things to do.

"So, what shall we do now?"

Fabian asked lazily,

"You haven't done anything but texted in last five minutes"

he huffed. 

"Oops, sorry. Can I invite my friend here?"

Jimmie asked and made a puppy face.

"Who is this friend?"

Fabian asked, he was scared it would be Candie. "His name is Jason Scott, he's really nice" Jimmie told and Fabian agreed because it wasn't Candie. Though he was a bit nervous Jason would be like Candie, but Fabian decided to give him a chance.

.................