Chapter 5

A/N: There's gonna be a thing about suicide in this chapter.

At first it was awkward. Zavier and Fabian both thought it was going to be a long night, a real long night. They sat on Fabian's bed and were bored when Zavier got a message.He decided to escape from the awkwardness and checked his phone. It was from Jason

Jason: What are you doing, I'm bored

Zavier: I'm at Fabian's, we're bored too but can't leave. Idk, his mom is weird sometimes

Zavier: Actually this whole family is weird now when I think about it, I don't even know who his dad is, of if he has any siblings

Jason: I'll come there

Zavier: Do you want the address?

Jason: Don't need it.

"Don't need it", what's that supposed to mean, Zavier thought

"Hey is it ok if my friend Jason comes over, he kinda like invited himself"

Zavier asked just to make it look like Jason would actually care if it was ok or not.

"I think I've already met him"

Fabian said

"But yeah, sure"

"Already met him? What on earth is happening"

"He's a friend of one of my friends"

What a small town, was all Zavier could think at this point. The boys got up and wen downstairs to open the door for Jason.

Jason knocked the door and didn't even bother to wait for anyone to open it. He stepped in and greeted Zavier and Fabian.

"So what shall we do then?"

Jason asked clapping his hands. So typical from him. Zavier apologised Fabian with his gaze.

"I don't know, we were doing nothing before you came. I told you we were bored."

Zavier said

"Well how about we play some truth or dare?"

Jason suggested with excited eyes. Fabina looked a bit scared and shocked. He wouldn't, not with two almost strangers. Zavier really didn't feel like playing truth or dare with Fabian either, certainly not the "Jason version". He didn't know what things would Jason make him confess and tell Fabian, and he didn't want the latter to know about them. No.

"You guys are fucking boring. What about truth or dare but without any dirty or nasty stuff, I know I know, doesn't feel right. But I want to do something, and you were doing nothing"

Jason said dramatically. But it wasn't all true. He was going to get his fun tonight, he would make sure of that. Zavier wasn't sure if he should trust his friend, but agreed anyway. Since Zavier agreed Fabian was left with no option than just agree too.

"Okay, so how are we gonna do this?"

Jason asked confusing the two others.

"What do you mean 'how'?"

"You guys want to do it with a bottle or nah?"

"Without"

Zavier answered immediately

"There's just the three of us"

he explained. They went to the livingroom and sat on the floor.

"Who wants to start?" Jason asked raising his eyebrows.

"You can, if you want to"

Fabian said not knowing what to expect.

"Okay, Zavier, truth or dare"

Jason asked

"truth"

 Namjoon thought for a second. He wasn't sure how early could he ask the questions he wanted to ask.

"Did you really ever love Noah"

He had made his mind. Zavier and Fabian were both surprised. Zavier knew his friend and had seen this coming, he knew Jason wouldn't ask only innocent truths, or come up with innocent dares. But Zavier had not seen it coming this soon. Fabian didn't know what to think.

"Or was he just a toy?"

Jason pushed. There was a silence, a death silence for a second. And a another one. And a third one. Until finally Zavier whispered

"No"

"No he wasn't. I really did love him you know. He helped me to accept myself. He was there when I needed a shoulder while you were in university"

Zavier went on. Fabian didn't know what to say or do.

"But we're over now. People change, in this moment someone can be perfect for you, but in the next one you need someone different. I don't need him."

 Zavier saying that saved Fabian, he didn't have to know what to say.

"My turn then, Fabian, truth or dare?"

Zavier asked quickly, he didn't want to talk about Noah anymore.

"Truth"

Fabian answered just as quickly

~~~~~~TW~~~~~~

"Why haven't I seen your dad?"

Zavier asked. He didn't even realise he should be careful asking things like that. It was Fabian's turn to be silent.

"He, he's not here anymore. He died in an 'accident' a year ago. It wasn't an accident, I know my mom lied to me, it was suicide"

Fabian told. His openness surprised the two other boys. Fabian didn't tell it was because of him, nor did he tell that many people had said Fabian would pass away like his father.

"I-I'm sorry I asked"

Zavier stammered, he was really sorry.

"No it's okay, you couldn't have known"

Fabian soothed.

"Well, I guess it's my turn then. Jason, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~TW ends~~~~~~

Eventually all the boys were drunk, well except Jason. Jason really wanted the other boys together, and somehow managed to get both of them in same bed. He wasn't sure why he did this, but he guessed not everything he does has to have a reason. He said he was tired and Fabian and Zavier needed to sleep too. It wasn't so hard he had imagined. He left the house hoping nature to happen, but little did he know, the boys had already fallen asleep in each other's arms.