Party.

*unedited.*
"Are you okay now? I was so worried about you. You just left last night and you were mad at me too." Mom kept speaking and I kept stuffing my mouth.

"I am fine. It's just that I forgot how you exaggerate everything." I said and she gasped.

"Amelia! How can you say that. I was sick. The doctors did said I can't travel." She said trying to convince me.

"Of course. I believe you okay? Now mom I came for a week but now I think I am going back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You know I have college and all." I said and her face immediately became sad. I didn't wanted to do this to her but I just can't help it.

"It would have been good if you would have stayed a little longer. It's been an year since I saw my baby girl. I don't know what's wrong with you or what is disturbing you because I know no matter what you're never going to open up but believe me I miss my daughter like nothing else. I miss everything thing about her." She said with tears in her eyes. Any one may call me selfish but my heart couldn't feel anything other than pain. It might have been an year but the pain was still there, greater now.

"I'll stay if it makes you happy." I sighed and said she giggled through the tears and hugged me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Mom I don't wanna go anywhere. We can have fun here. In this house?." I said but she kept dragging me with her. "You're here for only a week and I want to pamper my child the best I can. So please." She said and left my hand, opened the car door for me and gestured me to sit with her hand. "Fine." I said and sat in the car. She closed the door behind me.

"I must say. You look beautiful. Your hair, your face everything looks so groomed and beautiful." She said and I gave her a small smile. "And let's not talk about your body! What are you doing girl?. Tell me the secret." She said winking. "I run. A lot . Nothing else." I said and she nodded her head. "Everybody misses you. Sarah keeps asking about you. Your other friends visits me too." She said and I didn't knew what to say, "are you not going tell them you're in town?." She asked me and I took a deep breath. "No. I am not here for too long. So can't this time. Plus I do talk to them. Sarah calls me all the time. It's just me who is very busy with studies." I replied and she looked at me for few seconds and then returned to the road.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After hours of shopping and relaxing in the spa. My mom finally stopped at a restaurant and after having a quick dinner we finally headed towards our car. "Ohh. I forgot my purse inside. Will you get it for me?." She asked and I rolled my eyes. I literally wanted to go home and do nothing. This day was more than I could manage. I nodded and went inside. I walked right where our table was. There her channel bag was. I took it and just as I turned around I bumped into someone. Luckily I didn't fall. But the purse did and so did my mom's makeup, urghh. "I am really so so sorry." The girl said and I replied with an it's okay but she still didn't left. I picked up all the makeup and stood up. "I really didn't mean- Amelia!." Sarah! It was her. My eyes widened. She hugged me immediately. After a few seconds of shock. I came back to my senses and I hugged her back. Couldn't reciprocate the same amount of enthusiasm but I still tried. "You don't know how happy I am to see you. Why didn't you contact me? Are we not best friends anymore?!." She was so loud literally. "Of course we are. I just arrived last night and was just busy with mom today. You know how she is."

"Right but you're spending the day with me tomorrow. Is that clear??." She said I tried denying her but before I could utter a word she stopped me. "I don't want to hear your lame excuses. It's been so long since we have been together like we use to and I have so many things to tell you and ask too. I mean look at you. You are all tall and more beautiful now." She said admiring me. I gave her a small smile. "Alright go now. Your mom must be waiting out side. Love you so so much Amelia." She said again giving me a hug. This time a little too tight.