Chapter 11

We discussed what hairstyle I wanted to get exactly. She showed me a catalog with some images of that kind of short hairstyle and I picked the one which I thought would suit me the best; short hair and fringe going along my forehead. My fringe will be dyed with a but of blue; galaxy blue.

After a few minutes of discussing, she got to work. She told me to come with her to the washing station as she needed to wash my hair before cutting it completely. I sat down and she grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair the most care I have ever received.

We got back to the mirror and she grabbed her scissors once again. I closed my eyes and I felt her hands on my hair and heard the scissors slam together as my hair fell onto the ground. I sighed heavily out of fear how it would turn out. I opened my eyes and saw my long curls falling onto the ground, and being replaced by really short fringe. I was happy so far, when I took a look at myself it didn't seem to look so bad; in fact it suited me. She came in front of me and styled my fringe in her hands before cutting it. The long curly fringe I once had was now gone onto the ground.

After she was done, she dried my hair with a blow dryer and quickly styled it. She then turned me around and I looked at myself. My hair was perfectly done. The style suited me way to well and everything was done exactly how I wanted. It was time to dye my fringe blue; and to be honest, that was the part I was mostly scared about. The lady bought the dye in and she started to put it on my hair. I started to look really weird with all the foil on my fringe! It covered my eyes and I could barely see anything.

After what seemed like forever, she took it off and there it was done. I looked at myself...I liked the look. For the first time in a while, I actually liked the look on my face. I thanked her and paid her.

I walked out of the hairdressers and it was time to go shopping. I went onto the bus that took me to town where I could buy something new. I got to town finally and walked around. I found my favourite clothing shop which I always adored so I decided to walk in and check what they have. I walked in and looked at the t-shirts and jeans; I loved them. I picked some out and went to the fitting room. I put them on and looked; they suited me. My short hair went perfectly along with that style. I took all of the things and paid for them. Now it was time for new shoes! The shoes I had now were really old since my parents never bought me anything new anymore, and I didn't have enough money by myself to buy it. I walk in a shop I always wanted to go in and see the shoes. They had so much Nike and Adidas shoes which I love! I took out a Nike shoe which looked pretty good - plus it was my size directly. I tried it on and I fell in love with it. I knew I needed to but it no matter what.

I picked it up and paid for it. It was now time to go back home and relax after this.

I got home and put my bags of clothes and shoes in my room for later. I appreciated my new hairstyle and I couldn't believe that it suited me this much. With my new hair, new clothes and shoes, it was time to leave everything behind. It was time to leave 'me' behind. The caring, loving me - that had to be gone because she wouldn't survive in this world it seems. From today on, I was a careless, cold hearted bitch who didn't take anything from anyone - not even my parents. I knew it would be hard to change this drastically, but it had to be done and to be honest, I was happy with my decision. At least this way I can show everyone who's the boss here and make them pay for what they have done to me. No matter how many people I loose by this - besides I have lost everyone already.