1

It's Monday and Jimin awakes to the sound of something hitting his bedroom window. Curious as to what it could possibly be, he tiredly gets out of bed and walks to the window. He opens his curtains only to see a boy looking to be about his age sitting in his tree. Jimin then notices the small objects in the boy's hand and realizes that they're pebbles. Upset about his actions, Jimin opens his window to speak to him.

"Why are you throwing rocks at my window?" Jimin asks, earning a smile from the boy.

"Because you never come outside and you're the only person in the neighborhood that I don't know."

Jimin is confused as to why he would even bother but ignores that question and asks another instead.

"Well why didn't you try the front door?"

"Oh I did. Your mom said you're not allowed to have visitors."

Sometimes Jimin forgets about his illness and doesn't realize that that's why he can't have friends.

"Well she's right, so you should leave." The boy frowns at that before speaking again.

"But I don't want to."

Jimin really doesn't know what to do about his stubbornness so instead he makes a deal.

"Fine but you can't go past that branch." He says, pointing towards the branch that he is sitting on. This causes the boy to smile widely.

"I'll be back on Friday, ok?" Jimin only nods before closing his window and curtains.