Part 5

When we woke up in the morning we all got our swim suits on and headed to the beach. Me and Lucio were just surfing while Hana and Lena were sitting under an umbrella. For some reason I couldn't stop looking at Hana. (Editors note)*Sorry if it's kinda confusing on the names if you don't know the real names of the characters but Hana is D.va, Genji is Genji lol, Lena is Tracer, and I forgot what Lucio's real name was. Also thanks for 1k views •-•* Hana looked over at Lena, "Hey do you think that maybe Genji likes me?" Tracer sat up quickly,"OMG YES. You two would be so cute together!" Hana looked out at the ocean. "I don't know maybe." Me and Lucio came running back in cuz we saw an ice cream shop. We both came back holding two ice creams each. "Here Hana I didn't know what kind you liked but I hope you l-like it." My face turned red, what was I thinking I could have just asked her what kind she liked and now she's gonna have to go back and pay for her own. "Thanks Genji strawberry is my favorite." I sat next to Hana while Lucio sat next to Lena while we watched the sun set. I don't know what happened but me and Hana ended up holding hands. She looked over at me, "I wish this moment would last forever." She put her head on my shoulder. "Me too," I whispered.