Chapter 6 [Leave.]

Rachel's POV

I watched Santana and Quinn fighting, nearly killing each other on the floor. Then Santana yelled something in Spanish that I barely understood. She said something about saying she's a bitch and how she was popular when Quinn was gone with Beth. Santana said she should've been on 16 & Pregnant or Teen Mom. Quinn slapped her twice really hard. Dani tried to stop the fight but I held her back. They'll end it one day. Santana pinned Quinn against the wall. Quinn's hand grabbed her waist and the other held the back of Santana's neck. I realized what she was doing. What the actual fuck?! Quinn leaned in and kissed her lips but Santana luckily pulled back and slapped her. Dani and I stood there speechless.

"Did Santana just kiss Quinn?" my friend asked nervously.

"Quinn actually kissed her." Dani calmed down. I know that Santana would never cheat on Dani. She loves her too much. She nodded and we walked closer to our lover.

"What the fuck! Quinn why did you do that!" Santana shouted. I don't blame her. I'm boiling mad. My fiancee kissed my sister right in front of me! Quinn just smirked and tried to kiss her again but Dani pulled Santana away and pinned Quinn to the wall.

"You listen here, Fabray. She's mine! You have a beautiful fiancee named Rachel! R-A-C-H-E-L! Not Santana!" Dani yelled. Quinn smiled and got out of Dani's grasp, walked towards Santana. She pushed her on the couch and punched her on her chest. She kicked her stomach and punched Santana's face. I don't know what happened to Quinn. This isn't the woman I fell in love with. She's long dead. Now I have to deal with a Quinn on steroids.

I ran over to her and pulled her off Santana, who was crying and bleeding from her forehead. Dani rushed over to her and healed her head.

"Quinn, you need to leave. Now." I ordered. Her smirk faded and she became serious.

"N-no Rachel, you can't kick me out of my life."

"Oh yes I can. You're hurting my family and I can't afford being in that kind of relationship. My family comes first. We're done." I took my engagement ring off, placed in her hand and forced her out the door.

"But my belongings!" she shouted through the door. I rolled my eyes and looked at her room

"I'll send them to Yale. Goodbye Quinn!" I rushed over to Santana and Dani. Santana had a black eye and scratches here and there. Dani rubbed her stomach.I kissed Santana's forehead.

"I'm so sorry she did this to you Sanny. You were right. Finn is forever my soulmate. And he isn't gone. He's with us now and always will be. I should've believed in you when you protected me from her, always yelling at her that she doesn't deserve me. Thank yoh." Santana took my hand and kissed it.

"Rachel, it's okay. I was protecting you, expecting this to happen one day. You'llalqays be my sister. Always. I love you Rach." I smiled and hugged them both. Quinn was a great person but the person I saw today wasn't her. Being married would only cause more problems in the family.

"Do you want to go back with us?" Dani suggested. I nodded happily. I couldn't wait to see Ty again. We went to her car, driving to her house. Santana opened the door and found Kurt playing with Ty. Thank god he's okay. His mothers have been gone for at least three hours.

"Hey, Kurt. Thank you for babysitting." Dani said. Santana walked to Ty's play pen and picked him up in his arms. Kurt smiled and hugged me.

"No problem Dantana. But where's Quinn?" I tensed up when he mentioned her name. Santana walked over to us, Ty chewing on his toy.

"We had to do things." He glanced at Santana, seeing the black eye. He gasped and asked, "Santana, what happened to your eye?!" Santana chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Quinn and I got into a fight. Really bad one. Here, let me feed Ty, put him to sleep, and we'll tell you everything." He nodded and sat on the couch. I joined him and watched Santana and Dani taking care of their beautiful child. Kurt started talking about him and Blaine adopting a child one day. I smiled, nodding to whatever he said, still focusing on my family. Santana went upstairs and Dani got some diet cokes in the kitchen. Then my thoughts went back to Quinn. She was my lover. She cared about me and supported my choices. She'll always love me, I know that. But letting her go is the safest thing for my family. I can't having Santana and her constantly fighting and resulting into a bloodbath. Leaving was probably the hardest thing for her but whatever. Santana's voice brought me back to reality.

"I love you Rach." she looked at her wife who pouted. I chuckled and smiled as Santana kissed her lips. "I love you more Dani. Always" I kept smiling. They were so cute together! I honestly have never seen Santana happy this long. And I'm really happy for her.

"So are you going to tell me happened?" Kurt insisted. We looked at each other and our smiles dissapeared.

"Where to begin. So everytime Santana and Quinn are in the same room, there's always a fight. First time it was about our wedding but Santana refused to be bridesmaids for Quinn with Kitty. Then-" Kurt smiled and said, "Good. I hate that Kitty chick" Santana smiled and let me continue on.

"This time, it was pure hell. They yelled about the past the present and the future. Santana kept saying that Finn her sister's soulmate and that Blondie doesn't deserve her. They yelled about Finn and me which was really shocking. Then Auntie Snixx came out and they fought like hard core on the floor." I joked and we all laughed.

"Wait. Rachel did you say sister?" Kurt asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm Santana's sister. She protected me from Quinn. She fought for me. And I can't thank her enough. Honestly." Santana smiled and held my hand. This is how I want life to continue on, peace, serenity, love, and laughter in this family.