Chapter 40 [Welcome to Family]

~Four months later~
Rachel's POV
I was eating with Hilary at the diner when I get a call from Santana.
"Hey Sanny what's up?"
[CARLA IS HAVING THE BABY RIGHT NOW GET TO THE HOSPITAL SOON!]
"Okay I will be there soon. Bye Sanny." I hung up and looked at Hilary.
"Carla is having the baby. Let's go." We rushed to my car and I drove as fast as I can to the hospital. We went to her room and she was about to start pushing. Marley, Dani, and Santana were all there. They told Hilary to wait in the waiting room cuz we were too many people. Only four family members. Kurt, Blaine, Ty, Finn, Mr. Shue, and everyone else are in the waiting room. I put on some gloves and threw on a robe.
"Come on Carla push!" we all exclaimed.
"I'M TRYING!!!" she screamed back. After a few pushes, I saw a beautiful baby girl cry and enter the world. Marley cut the umbilical cord and the nurses went to clean her up.
"You did well Carla. We're so proud of you." Santana and Dani said. Carla faintly smiled in reply and closed her eyes. Marley kissed her forehead and kissed her hand.

Marley's POV
She did it. Carla gave birth to a beautiful girl whom I have to the honor to call my daughter. I took my girlfriend's hand and kissed it softly.
"You did so well baby." I kissed her lips faintly and she smiled.
"Carla?" She opened her eyes and her dark brown orbs met mine.
"Yes?"
"Who's the godmother?" I asked. We need to decide.
"I don't know. Who do you think it should be?"
"Well, Rach is already Ty AND Finn's godmother. So maybe not her. San and Dani would be the grandmothers. What about someone from glee club? like... a close friend of ours..."
"Marley, what about Hilary?" I looked at my girlfriend.. Now that I think about it, why not? Hilary has always been great to us and she treats Rach like a princess...
"That's a great idea Carla. I'll get her." Carla nodded and closed her eyes again. I kissed her forehead and walked out the room, into the hallways. In the waiting room, I saw Hilary and everyone there.
"Hilary, can I talk to you for a second?" she nodded and followed me to the entrance of Carla's room.
"What's up?" she asked. Her eyes met mine and I took her hands in mine and smiled.
"Hilary, you're such an incredible person. You take care of Rachel so well and we all love you. You're family! And...Carla and I have decided to make you the godmother of our daughter." she smiled widely and looked at me with surprise.
"Seriously?!!" I nodded and she jumped up and down then hugged me tightly.
"Thank you thank you thank you! I promise I won't let you down!" I nodded and went in the room. I sat on the bed and the nurse came in and gave our daughter to Carla.
"Have you got a name?" asked Dani.
Carla looked at me and I nodded.
"Her name is Ali (Alison) Grace Rose." I looked at her.
"My last name?"
"Yeah."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I like Rose. It changes from Lopez. There are enough Lopez' in this world. I mean come on, Santana's family is huge! and then there's also Mario Lopez, Jennifer Lopez... all of those people. There aren't enough Rose's."
I laughed as she talked about Mario and Jennifer.
I took Ali in my arms and her eyes opened. She has Carla's eyes. She has my nose and Santana's chin. I looked at her and she looked back. I smiled and shed a tear as her tiny hand wrapped around my finger.
"Ali, welcome to the family." Everyone came in and got to see our beautiful daughter. I layed beside Carla and kissed her passionately.
"I love you Carla."
"I love you too Marley. We're going to be a family." I smiled at the word family and looked at everyone admiring Ali. A family... all of us being a family... That sounds...perfect.

A/N There! I finally updated. I'm sorry that it's kinda short. I might not update for a while cuz I'll be in Belgium for three weeks and it's sorta difficult to get wifi. I'll write the chapters in my notes and then copy paste them. I love you all, thank you for being so awesome and patient.
Is it just me or did I miss a major thing? So I was gone for only a month, and only TODAY do I learn that Naya Rivera got married. To this guy named Ryan Dorsey! Is it just me or does this bother anyone? Okay, I didn't really like her with Big Sean but this random guy who is her friend for 4 years apparently? when did he propose? when did she accept? was this revenge for what Big Sean did? I'm so confused! Tell me what you guys think in the comments.
Love you all! ❤️
xoxo,
Olivia