Chapter 45 [Family Gathering]

~Three months later~
Carla's POV
The past few months have been incredible. Ali's been a slight pain, but she's ok now. Anyways, with the visits from Finn and going to work, Marley and I have enough money for all three of us. Finn, Klaine's son is growing up quickly. 1 year old already! And as for Ty, he's already 3 years old! Crazy isn't it how time flies so quickly? Rachel and Hilary have been going stronger by each passing day. They're adorable together! I don't know if she'll marry her, because of Finn, but you never know. She has moved on but still loves him a lot. We all see it.
"Hey Marley, can you come here please?"
"Yeah sure what's up babe?" She sat on the couch and took a sip of her coffee.
"I think we should start planning the wedding. Like everything: dresses, bridesmaids, color, flowers, cake, place, everything. I just wanna do it so it's out of the way and we don't have to panic later."
"Sounds good."
"Okay," I started, taking a notepad out and a pen, "Place."
"St. John's church."
"Bridesmaides."
------------------------------
And we continued for hours. We finally had everything planned out after five and a half hours of chosing, deciding, arguing, finally. The wedding is going to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. Ali's cry made me pull away from the sofa and get to her room. I picked her up from the crib and rocked her in my arms.
"It's okay Ali, I got you," I cooed, still rocking her in my arms. She giggled, making me smile and we went downstairs to join Marley.
"You're an incredible mother," she said, looking at our daughter.
"So are you." I replied, pecking her lips.
"Awwww!! You two are so adorable!" squealed Rachel. We looked her way, seeing her holding Hilary's hand in her own. They came down and sat next to us on the couch.
"You're not so bad yourselves." Marley smirked.
"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I was thinking that we should see the others again. All of us." Rachel suggested.
"Sounds like a plan. I'll get Santana."
I said, getting up and walking in the kitchen, finding my mothers making out.
"Keep it PG in here please! Come on, there's a baby present." I joked and my mothers pulled apart, looking down in embarrasment.
"Hey Carla. Hi Ali..." Dani smiled, picking up my daughter into her arms.
"How are you?" Santana asked.
"I'm good. Marley and I finally finished our wedding plans."
"Oh that's great honey!" Mom exclaimed.
"Yeah..hey listen, Rach was thinking of a gathering, like everyone." I emphasized on the last word, mentioning the alumni glee club members as well.
"Sounds good. Let's call them and we'll try to get them here tonight okay?"
"Great! Let's do it."
All four of us went into the living room and sat down. We grabbed our phones and started to call.
~An hour later~
Santana's POV
Everyone is coming! They'll be here in two hours and I still haven't prepared ANYTHING. Shit.
"Okay, Dani and I are gonna go to the store and buy stuff, we'll be back soon." I called as we went to the door.
I drove to Shop Rite and Dani grabbed a shopping cart. Okay, sodas, chips, candy...
We finally have everything! I quickly paid and we rushed back to the house. As we entered, we were greeted with the scent of Hilary's delicious home made potato and leek soup and spaghetti bolognaise. Perfect. Dani and I unloaded te shopping bags and put some of the contents in bowls.
"I'm glad to see them again." my wife said happily.
"Me too. It's only been three months but it feels like a year or so."
"Agreed. Hey San?"
"Yeah D?"
"I love you." I smiled and made my way to her, placing my hands on her waist and pulling her hips to mine. I leaned in and gently placed a kiss on her lips. She smiled and kissed back, putting her hand at the back of my neck and deepening the kiss. She smiled and pulled away, kissing my nose.
"I love you too Dani." she smiled and we continued preparing the snacks and all.
~Later~
Everyone is here! The families too! The Andersons, the Lopez, the Shuesters, everyone. It's great seeing everyone again.
"Hey stranger." Marley greeted and I followed her stare, finding Finn there.
"Finn. Exactly who we needed to complete the party. How are you man?" Puck greeted, embracing him in a hug.
"I'm good Puck, how are you?"
"Good, good. Little Lopez decided to invite us all for a gather up reunion."
"That was a great idea" Finn agreed, making me smile. He said his "hello"s, the others replying and pulling him for a hug, comfortable in his warm embrace. We went to the large table and talked about everything and anything with the others.
"So, what have you been doing Tina?" asked Marley.
"I've been working in the City. I'm an interior designer which is pretty fun and cool. So yeah, been doing that for two years now. And I kept re-singing some old glee club songs."
"That's great!" Dani exclaimed.
"Tina, what would you say to a little singing after dinner?" I suggested, raising one eyebrow, waiting for her answer.
"Awesome. I think many of us would love that." We all smiled at her reply and continued with our delicious meal.
~An hour later~
"Guys! Can I have your attention please?" I called, getting everyone's eyes on me. "So Tina talked about how she sometimes sings glee club songs. And I thought, why don't we sing a few of them?" Everyone grinned and nodded.
Of course we started with our so-called "national anthem", Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. Finn even joined in and it was a success. Hearing his voice again, it makes me so happy. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about him, always praying that he's happy and looking down on us but he's actually next to me but I just never realized until a few months later.
So this was our songlist:
Don't Stop Believin'
Somebody to Love
Lean on Me
Keep Holdin' On
Here's to us
Blame it on the alcohol
I'll Stand by You
Songbird
Don't rain on my parade
Defying gravity
True Colors
I'll always love you
Bust a Move
We found love
Stayin' Alive
Dance by myself
Scream
Human nature
Black or white
If I were a boy
Nasty/Rhythm Nation
Your love is my love
Seasons of love
Mr. Fahrenheit
Nutbush City
Jessie's Girl
The boy is mine
Don't Stop Believin'
Great night. It was so much fun.
"It was great seeing you all! We're definitely doing this again!" I exclaimed, hugging them goodbye, promising to keep in touch with them.
After cleaning up everything, we collapsed on the sofas and sighed. "That was great." Rachel admitted.
"Yeah. It was. Mama I have a question."
"Yeah, what is it?"
"What do you think Quinn and Brittany are doing?" I had to think about that for a while. I seriously don't know.
"Well, they're in jail, Peter too, so I don't know." I simply replied.
"Do you think they'll ever escape?"
"I don't think so Carla. That prison is pretty secured. You don't have to worry about them anymore."
"I hope. Well, Marley and I will put Ali to bed and we're gonna call it a night. See you in the morning." They kissed us goodnight and went upstairs, with Ali in Marley's arms.
"We're already grandmothers. Ouch." Dani joked, recieving a light punch in the arm.
"Well, our parents are great grand parents." I pointed out.
"Oh yeah. Woah, that's weird." she laughed.
"Let's go to bed shall we?" I stood and offered my hand, which Dani gladly took and we went in our room, closing the door, changing, brushing our teeth...and got into bed.
"Goodnight San."
"Goodnight Dani." I kissed her head and fell asleep next to my beautiful wife.

A/N Sorry that I haven't updated in soo long! Thank you for beingg patient! I know this chapter is short, I just needed a filler chapter. Love you all!
-Olivia