5-

Jimin sat on the top of the couch as they waited for Hoseok to arrive back at the house with the correct charger for the laptop; Yoongi had stupidly forgotten about the laptop's life source at Taehyung and Hoseok's shared home.

Some very strange things had occurred whilst the boy was gone, such as things falling off of shelves, mirrors cracking as they smashed against the hard-wood floors, there was weird noises and whispering. But by far the worst thing that had happened was the way that Jeongguk passed out when he hit his head on the wall. Well, that's what everyone had said it was to stop each other freaking out.

When the dead laptop was finally plugged in, there was a sound of agreement that echoed through it's robotic system. A chill ran down Yoongi's spine as unknowns squawky, parrot-like voice rang through all for their ears. He forgot he had technically hacked his laptop.

"Is this game even a proper thing you buy?" Jimin spoke up, drawing the attention from everyone. Namjoon shrugged and darted his eyes at the glum-looking Yoongi that was currently typing the password for his account in.

"Well?" SeokJin asked. Everyone's eyebrows perked up, they hadn't heard SeokJin speak for nearly the whole night.

"Well..?" Yoongi questioned, glancing up through his eyelashes then resuming scrolling in his computer.

"Is it something you can buy?" Jin urged, it was really shady if you couldn't. In his mind he was thinking, it's probably a virus. Or we're thinking too much into it and he bought it at the shop. Then again, I've never seen it there before. His brain stopped and he visibly gulped when he got no response, only a cackle from the screen. Definitely a virus. There's no way that this game is innocent.

"Jin, you are correct. The way you are thinking.. it makes the next challenge a lot more easier."

Now it was everyone's turn to gulp. The next challenge? Oh god. It's going to be worse, so much more worse. And they were not ready for what was next...

"As you may already know, it is almost midnight. At midnight, you must all cut your hand and mix your blood... Yoongi, as you have dragged everyone into this, you will have to drink it. This can kill someone, so as I said, no one. Is. Safe."

And with that, the screen went blank. The camera turned on, along with the time.

23:48.