2-

Yoongi hovered his curser over the link and clicked, no response. He clicked again, but this time double click. It seemingly worked. Hm, Yoongi hummed to himself, that's weird.. a blank page? Is that the game?

The screen opened up to a webpage with a blank screen, then everything loaded and Yoongi stared in awe. He was not expecting this. A green square wrapped its way around the writing in the centre of the screen.

Trauma.
Click to play.

Yoongi remembered Unknown saying that there was instructions at the top, but he couldn't see it anywhere. He skimmed his eyes over the page again before scrolling his mouse up and upon seeing it, let out a sigh of relief. Thank god, he thought, I thought I had to teach myself how to play.

He double clicked and a page full of bullet-points popped up in front of him.

•Do not play alone. Gather all of your friends.
•Play with the lights off. It gives better view.
•Do not share the link with anyone.
•Do everything precisely as asked, otherwise you and your precious friends are NOT safe.
•If asked to go somewhere, check the time and go at the closest hour if there is not already a time set.
•Do not rush anything.
•You are trusted to not share this page with anyone.
•YOU CANNOT EXIT THIS PAGE NOW, AS YOU CAN SEE THERE ARE NO BUTTONS, UNLESS I MESSAGE YOU.
•You have 2 weeks to complete all tasks other wise none of you are safe.

Got it? Now, good luck and let the Trauma begin.

Eyes widening, Yoongi flinched at the harsh words and quickly grabbed his phone to dial his friends.

Contact: Namjoon.
His thumb hovered hesitantly over the call button before clicking and pressing the phone to his ear.

"Uh, hey Yoongi."
"Namjoon, come over with everyone please. I have a fun game for us to play."
"Oh, okay.. give us ten minutes max."

Even though he knew no one was there to see him, Yoongi nodded and rushed,

"Please we don't have long! It's timed!"

"Okay, we'll be as quick as possible."

He heard a ring cut through the call and saw that Unknown had texted him as soon as Namjoon hung up.

Unknown- To Yoongs.
I have your number too.. Now, Yoongs, let the real games begin.

Yoongi bit his lip and placed his phone on the bed before clicking the option to exit the instructions menu.

Who is Unknown? Why do they want him to play the game? And most importantly, why are the instructions so strict?