13-

"my secret.." taehyung frowns, "my secret is that i care about jeongguk. i feel his presence. i don't need to have him here to know he loved me. or loves. maybe he's in a different life. loving someone else. maybe. or he may be loving me from the grave. i appreciate either. but-" tae pauses "but i can't let him go." he sobs and breaks to tears as he whispers the last sentence

a silence hits the room and they all relish in what had been said. was it enough to say theirs? could they help him some how? they know how hard it is to fall for someone but they don't know how hard it is to lose that person you fall for. except for one person.

it was jimin's turn, he had been awfully quiet this lonely night. he felt alone and afraid, even if there was all his friends-bar two, of course- with him. he felt no presence but one of grief. he wanted to be the one going next.

Jimin whispered in a low voice "my secret.." he clears his throat a few times to make sure everyone could hear him, "my secret is that no matter how hard i try, i think of the darkest things. what if no one loves me? what if i'm not good enough? i don't feel i'm  enough for anyone. i don't even know if you guys like me. i'm sorry." he paused then panicking he looks about frantically and finishes, "forget i said anything."

"jimin that's not true, you know we love you."

"jimin! stop."

"hey, no, don't put yourself down."

"it's okay, guys i know." he smiles crookedly.

"you're next." they looked at him.

he hums as he thinks about his secret, he wasn't sure what he was able to tell them.

"i know things you don't. i know who unknown is." he pauses. "i know what he will do to us."