Chapter 11 - My Fate Lies In His Hands......

Dedicated to Gothamaru! Shes new here and has her own Gaara love story, GO READ IT!!!

Unedited, my editor will fix it soon!

Oh, and don't b upset with this chap! Sorry it's short!

(recap)

My arm curved back slightly and then whipped forward, nothing coming out of my hand when I released my fingers. But when his hand opened, a Kuani came out and was coming right at me.

I desperately tried to move my hands and bend down. But the damn shadow user wasn't moving so I no matter how much I struggled I couldn't move an inch. It was coming right at me, aimed at my chest. (AKA her heart!)

Shit.

(ending little recap)

I had no choice. It was inevitable, in order to escape this jutsu was......But that would take the price of a great deal of chakura.

The entire crowd gasped. My eyes darted to Temari, and she was cheering. Kankuro and Baki didn't really seem to care, and Gaara simply looked interested.

Shikamaru's jaw dropped. "Wha-?"

I was, well, floating. In midair.

Now, I wasn't released from his jutsu or anything. I still couldn't move. But I had used the chakra I spread in the air to actually hold myself up. And going from light Kunai knives to an entire body, let's just say it wasn't as easy as it looked.

Also, I was using my eyes to move. That's more difficult to do.

Wasting no time, he grabbed another weapon from the holster on his ankle and flung it at me. My hand also clutched empty air and winded back, but there was nothing to throw. Before it could get near me I floated to my left, feeling large amounts of my chakra wasting away as I did so.

I was going to run out of chakra soon. I wouldnt even be able to stay up here for very long. I had to end this quick. My eyes landed on the pouch on the side and the flap opened, kunais spilling out. Shikamaru's eyes widened and he clapsed a hand on his hip, making me do the same and cover the pouch. But I had already gotten most of them out.

My eyes then diverted to the kuanis laying on the floor and I lifted them too. Simultaneously, every weapon I managed to collect pointed at Shikamaru.

It was over.

There was no way he could dodge every single one of them. They all surrounded him, like clouds looming above. Attacking me would do nothing,

He muttered a curse. "I really wanted to save this for later, but it looks like my only choice." His hands moved into he positions of dragon, tiger-

I flung all my weapons at him desperately, trying to stop whatever jutsu he was doing. They had to hit him before he finishes, they had to!

Rat. "Shadow Neck Bind Technique!" (btw no, shes not saying rats, that's the hand symbol he just made!)

Something that felt a little like a hand wrapped around my body, shooting up from the ground and slamming me onto the tiled floor. The sound of my weapons dropping barely reached my ears over the ringing in them. My back ached and I felt whatever grabbed me getting tighter and tighter. When I managed to crane my head to see, it was some large shadow hand that was restricting my movements and suffocating me.

(Did y'all c that comin? I planned out the fight b4 and thought the hand thing would be pretty cool!)

My chakra supply was nearly gone. My body felt weak from the lack of chakra and the impact of being slammed into the floor. This hand thing wouldnt let me move and was crawling higher and higher, reaching my neck. There was nothing for me to do.