Tamara

Requested by @dinahsjerrie
Send in your requests please! :)
________________________
     "Tamara?" I heard Justin call as he shut the door to our house. I jumped off our bed and ran downstairs to greet him with a hug. He picked me up and spun me around, burying his head in my neck.

"How was work at the studio babe?" I asked him.

"I'm having a mental block, I'm really frustrated. The tune just doesn't sound right." Justin said. He has been working on his new song, but has barely gotten anything done because of this mental block he's facing.

"Aww baby I'm sorry. I know it will come to you soon, it always does." I said.

"Want me to heat up some dinner for you?" I asked.

"Yes please, I'm gonna go change." He said while taking his sweatshirt off. He walked up the stairs to our bedroom while I warmed up the taco meat I made a few hours before he got home. I put together the taco for him and set it on the breakfast bar. He came downstairs in his sweatpants and started eating.

"Hey babe I'll be right back." I said.

"Mkay." Justin mumbled through a mouthful of taco. I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. I opened the closet and got out the box I had hidden from him. I opened the lid and pulled out a black lace lingerie set complete with a bra, panties, and stockings. I quickly put it on and curled my brown hair and applied a little eyeshadow and lipgloss. I lit a candle on the nightstand and then sat on the bed and waited for Justin to discover my surprise. About 5 minutes later I heard Justin walking up the stairs and adrenaline rushed through my veins. After two years, I still got nervous around him.

"T? Baby?" I heard him call.

"I'm in here!" I said in my best seductive voice. The door opened and Justin's eyes met mine then scanned down my body.

"Baby girl.." Justin said slowly, surprised. He slowly walked to the bed and started to crawl onto it, towards me. I leaned towards the night stand and grabbed his black tie I had set out. He eyed it, wondering what I was using it for. I layed him down and grabbed his hands and pulled them to the headboard, tying them in place.

"Baby what are you doing?" Justin asked. Justin was usually in control, that's how he liked it. But now it was my turn to have some fun. I straddled him and touched his abs, tracing my fingers over his tattoos as he watched. I began to kiss them, leading up to his mouth.

"Baby.." Justin moaned. I kissed his lips and he pulled against the tie—wanting to be free so he could touch me. He began to rock back and forth on his boner, earning a deep groan from him.

He begged to touch me. "Baby girl stop teasing before I have to punish you. You know who is really in charge." He said as my eyes widened. He had slipped his hands out of the tie. He grabbed my hips, flipped us over, and pinned me down as I struggled against him.

"Justin-"

"Who?"

"D-Daddy, please-"

"Baby girl you've been bad. You need to be punished."

He ripped my panties off and bent me over his lap, my ass exposed.

"Smack."

The sting of his slap made me jump and squeal.

"Daddy I'm sorry.." I said quietly, my head facing towards the floor.

"Smack."

"What was that baby? Say it louder so daddy can hear."

"IM SORRY FOR TEASING YOU DADDY." I said louder.

Justin rubbed my ass.

"That's better baby girl. Now behave. Suck daddy like a good girl." He said. I got to my knees and pulled at the elastic of his sweatpants and boxers. He helped me get them down. I grabbed him (a/n JERRY AYEEEEE) and began jerking him so he got hard again. I licked slowly from the bottom to the top, watching his face to make sure I was doing a good job. His mouth opened slightly, and he licked his lips. I wrapped my lips around him and sucked, moving my head up and down slowly. I changed the speed, slow to fast, fast to slow.

"Fuck baby, that's it. You're so good." He moaned. He held my hair and pulled at it.

"Get up baby girl it's your turn." Justin said. I stood up and he slowly kissed me and then layed me down and pulled me to the end of the bed. I felt his hot breath on my skin, sending shivers throughout my body. I felt his tongue gently glide over me, causing me to moan his name and squirm under his touch. He wrapped his arms around my legs to keep me still. I felt his tongue twist and flick inside me as I moaned and my heart rate increased.

All of the sudden he pulled away and I groaned at the loss of contact. He ripped a silver packet in his teeth and rolled the condom onto his member. A few seconds later I felt him push into me as my mouth opened wide and I sucked air in.

"Fuckk justinnn." I moaned out as he slowly started to roll his hips, looking into my eyes. He sped up the pace as my moaning got louder. He groaned as we neared our climaxes.

"Dammit Tamara you're so fucking tight." He grunted as his thrusts became sloppy. We reached euphoria together as we moaned profanity along with each other's names while riding out our highs.

Justin collapsed on the bed beside me and threw the condom away.

"T..that was so fucking amazing. I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too. I hope I helped your mental block hehe." I said as I kissed him on the nose and cuddled into his chest.
___________________________
Wowowwoww it's been a long time since I've written and it feels weird sooo this probs sucks but hey I'm back! ❤️

Hope you enjoyed you horny little fucks.

- Sophie