Plotting.

You can't run up on my niggas

Less you tryna have an issue

(Malenda's Pov)

"Baby bring me some apple juice." August yelled from upstairs. He had been ot the Hospital for 2days and was on bed rest. In other words he was getting on my damn nerves. I loved him but he acted like he couldn't do nothing and part of me knew he was doing it on purpose to get under my skin. I guess we just have that type of relationship. I went back in the kitchen getting the apple juice and carried it back upstairs along with his sandwich. I entered the bed room seeing a smiling August I rolled my eyes and handed him his sandwich and sat the apple juice on the nightstand. Then I went back to my side of the bed and proceeded to sleeping again. Not even 3minutes later August tapped my shoulder.

"What now?" I groaned. It was silent for a moment and I felt the bed shift and I could feel August breathing down my neck. I turned around and moved my face back. August was all up in my personal box.

"You looking so good right now and I would if I could, pull you right now." August sung making my heart flutter. His voice was just so angelic.

But I know that you the type to make em crazy

Cause you got all my homies trippin' on me lately

Think you put something in the air

Your body's so amazing and one can't even say it's blazing

Girl you wrapped tight, and you got it going on

Cause you keep your hair nice

Ooooh, and I ain't even trippin cause my homies hit first

Cause baby when I hold you, I know we can make it work

So let me get your contact and the place I can meet you at

Baby, Let me hit that

"August you should be a singer. The ladies would love you." I smiled at him as I lifted my hands and started playing in his short curls. August stroked his chin hair causing me to laugh.

"Whatchu laughing at?" August asked.

"You. Your always stroking your chin hairs like you got a beard or some shit." I continued to laugh and August frowned giving me a stale face. I grabbed a hold of his hair and pulled it. August bit down in his bottom lip.

"Stop pulling my hair."

"And if I don't?" I questioned

"We gone be fucking."

"I'm on my period we ain't doing shit." August smacked his lips and slowly sat up making his way off the bed and going to the bathroom, when he go in the door way he turned back around. "You could give me some head then." He smirked and I just laughed. Wait for it. August shut the bathroom door.

"What the fuck Malenda? What the hell you been eating?" August yelled from the bathroom. I could hear him rumagging through the cabneits looking for the air freshener.

"I'm sorry. When I'm on my period I shit a lot and it smells bad."

"Mane next time you got to shit take yo ass downstairs. Got my damn bathroom smelling like wolf pussy." I erupted in laughter.

"How you know what wolf pussy smell like?" I asked

"I once fucked this girl and her pussy smelled so.." He trailed off. August was a trip. If she smelled so bad then why'd he even fuck her? Men are just I don't even know. August swung the bathroom door open still continuing to spray the air freshener. He limped over to my side of the bed and sprayed my butt.